|MoMo| read this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• |MoMo| read this

right MFA told me to post this, as he is a banned user i normally wouldnt copy his statements but i feel you all should see this.

"
    http://www.youtube.com/user/lennardivoodoo this guy has been going round with these videos but they are complete copys of lMoMol's videos downloaded and put into a vid anyone else recognise it "

seems to be some guy who's copying momo's excellent vids!

Re: |MoMo| read this

can u post momos vids so we can compare the 2?

Comment

So your associated with MFA - are you a hacker as well?

Has anyone heard of a player called Cyberman=1=

Blatant aimbotter. Went 108-8 with the Zeller on Shingle the other day. Keep your eyes peeled for the *****.

Comment

Just because you know MFA doesn't mean you hack, I happen to know him as well.
        Anyway, the sound quality is the same like MoMos videos, I'll find some to compare but I think we have a winner =)

Here is MoMo's first part video:[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8Dq0nhHh_Y&feature=related[/media]
        Here is IamVoodoo's:[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5u5yZEebP4[/media]

Looks like you've got a die hard fan lol!

Comment

lol trooperjac.

he has like 300 contacts on xfire, are you saying all of them are hackers?
          that is such a stupid thing to say

its not like everyone who knew jack the ripper were murderers lol

anyway as zinz posted you can see it on those vids.

just go on momo's youtube profile called webtmomo . if you watch it in high quality, you can also see its momo's name up in the left corner

Comment

You're on here posting videos for the ***** so it's a fair question.

Comment

Momo's tags have vanished from my dogtag list recently, as so many others like ifne, also he ain't on the leadboards anymore. Any idea why?

Comment

what if i was cheating then would you just expect me to say yes, i do? lol.

check my stats, if you still think i am cheating well then my aimbot needs adjustment

Comment

Originally posted by l33tfodder View Post
                  Momo's tags have vanished from my dogtag list recently, as so many others like ifne, also he ain't on the leadboards anymore. Any idea why?
                  usually when this happens it's because a player is idle & hasn't played for a certain period of time (and no, i don't know the exact length of time). i see people disappear off my leaderboard, then reappear after they've taken some time off.

Comment

Originally posted by fatmooseknuckle View Post
                    usually when this happens it's because a player is idle & hasn't played for a certain period of time (and no, i don't know the exact length of time). i see people disappear off my leaderboard, then reappear after they've taken some time off.
                    Good to know. Still he doesn't show in my stats anymore but I see him still with other players, so pretty unreliable.

Comment

Originally posted by fatmooseknuckle View Post
                      I believe they dissapear after not playing for 1 month. Happen to me when i didn't have internet.

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

just felt momo needed to see this..

Comment

pm's mate ?

ahh well nevermind
                            MFA = ****
                            end.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris--My--azz View Post
                              Sniper mate you shuoldn't talk to mfa atall mate just ignore him, he is a loser with no life and no friends, maybe this guy is copying momo but mfa is just trying o come up with reasons to be accepted in the community like in this instance if he gets everyone flaming this guy he feels he will be a bit of a hero finding him, your just satiating his ego ignore the sad loser
                              yeah im not necessarily talking about mfa but i dont understand that whole dirty, exploit, cheating, knife server, hack, special computerskills-being-used-in-a-game-when they -shouldnt . mentality. people like EFFU GYNO that play the game and hack and are all like "if you knife me ill make you crash to desktop" idk all i can really think is uhh some kid playing chess and then not being able to use his brain to win so he just takes some random peice and smashes all of the other players peices off the board and is all laughing about it going "ha ha I WIN" they dont understand that goofy mentality more often than not will be of no help to them in any aspect of thier life

Comment

Working...
                              X