SP enhancements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SP enhancements

Hey peeps. How do i get loads of bots on the single player maps, (ie 100v100)
    I no you have to chnage code but im new to this and i dont wanna get it wrong so if sumone can help me do the code for

*lots of bots

and

*the larger levels that hold 64 players

Re: SP enhancements

I don't think 100 vs 100 is possible. Plus a lot of bots = lag.

Comment

hmm, my com should be able to handle it, but even if its not 100v100 what do i change to increase the number

Comment

Heres 128 bots.

Comment

There is one major problem with huge bot counts: bots basically don't do anything if they aren't in a squad which limits you to 54v54. (I've never tried that myself but it was reported on the BFSP forum.)

Comment

ive used the mod that allows 124 bots,so 64v64, its crazy and they all seem to do what they should, And pc still runs perfect,i was kinda confused that it held up so well,

Comment

Download the bot changer, you can have up to 256 bots, but only the ones in squad who do something.

Comment

Nice, more target practice is always nice.

The one thing that I was a bit disappointed with in BF2 was how little effort was put into the SP game some form of story other than the mission briefings would have been pretty neat. I don't know really just a proper story would have been nice it's not like they can't do it either they've done a fantastic job with the BF:BC SP and MP.

/me wishes.

Comment

Working...
                X