Logitech Joystick!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logitech Joystick!

Ive been using this joystick for ages and ive been having this problem since ive started bf2, but i have been lazy and never been bothered to find a fix to it. Basically, when i hop into a jet, it automatically rolls to the right , so if i want to fly level i usually keep the joystick rolled bit to the left.. .. also if i roll right it will be so sensitive, and to roll left it takes ages(couple of seconds). The joystick i have is a logitech attack 3, and even though ive heard about this thing happening to other people, the threads didnt specify a solution.. .. so help on this would be appreciated, thanks.

Re: Logitech Joystick!

If you have the latest drivers, then the only other option is to unplug it and plug it back in before you start the game.

Comment

I remember hearing about that problem back when BF2 came out. I'm not sure what the fix was. I would try calibrating the stick in windows control panel and if that doesn't work, use DXtweak2:

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.
      "Crunch's First Officer"
      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

calibrate the joystick in your control panel. failing that i would suggest a new joystick, one that has a twist feature makes flying jets and choppers a lot easier and more precise. i suggest a logitech extreme 3d pro, and if you have the option to buy an extended warranty for it, do it because they break easily

Comment

Working...
        X