Password problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password problem

After getting a new pc and wanting a break from other games I decided to install BF2 again.

When I get to the login page I type in my username and my password however BF2 says the password is invalid, I have tried all the passwords I use for games yet none are working. I went to send the validation email to the email account I used when creating my profile but as quite a period of time has elapsed since I first created the profile the email address expired and been closed.

Who do I contact in order to try get my registered email changed so I can get my password sent to my current working email as when I was transfered to http://support.ign.com/ none of the links appeared to be the right option.

Thanks

Re: Password problem

i dont think u can do anything if u cant access ur old email otherwise people would easily be able to get passwords for other people's accounts. i think gamespy.com is the one that manages the accounts and passwords so u can try asking them but i doubt anything will come out of that.

Comment

Re: Password problem

I decided it wasn't worth the effort and just made a new account, kinda sucks but what can you do.

Thanks for the help anyway

Comment

Working...
      X