Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC Multiplayer

Well,
    I've been playing a lot of GTA SA online lately, and I'm loving the 100 man cops and robbers servers. The ability to have a job, make money, run from cops (that are played by other users) and do all that fun stuff is a blast...

Now, GTA IV multiplayer for the 360 was kinda... unimpressive. Yea, it was OK, and moderately entertaining, but it was no where near the massive scale/enjoyment you got in multiplayer for SA. Now, I know that it couldn't be similar for obvious reasons (hosting issues, databases, modding, etc.) but I'm really looking forward to a similar mod/program for GTA IV when it's released for PC.

With the improved graphics, added gameplay mechanics, etc. it would make for an even deeper online RP or Cops/Robbers experience... the possibility of car bombs, the cover mechanics, everything would make for a great 100+ population server.

What do you guys think? Would you like to see a similar program for GTA IV as seen in GTA SA for the PC?

Re: PC Multiplayer

Hell yes,but the problem people are facing is the source code. It's said to be tightly locked,so it might be a while before we see a GTA4MP. But if they do manage to get one out,I'll definetely grab it.

Comment

Working...
    X