WiC - I suck at this game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WiC - I suck at this game

I love WIC but I usually come near the bottom of the score sheet. I've tried various combinations of units without success. does anyone have any tips on how to get a good score ?

Thanks

Re: I suck at this game

Originally posted by rumple9 View Post
    I love WIC but I usually come near the bottom of the score sheet. I've tried various combinations of units without success. does anyone have any tips on how to get a good score ?

Thanks
    Hey, what classes do you play as? Don't forget it's not always your own fault that your team looses. In WiC your very dependant on your team mates. If you've got two heavy arty noobs your going to get raped by choppers, so don't feel like it's all your fault.

Only tips I can give without a little more information is keep your units moving, it might sound stupid but leaving your units in one spot is asking for someone to use their TA on you, and makes you exposed to heavy helicopters also.

Always know where not to go, If your armour don't go chasing an enemy into their base, they are probably luring you into the path of something which is going to kill.

Most importantly, learn the rock-paper-scissors formula of WiC and learn what you can easily defeat and what units can easily defeat you.

If you've got any specific question just shoot

Comment

Working...
    X