Is Battlefield 2 server down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Battlefield 2 server down?

It wouldn't let me connect to the server, does anyone else have a similiar problem?

Re: Is Battlefield 2 server down?

I was just playing in a game and when the round ended, I got disconnected from not only the game server but the master server as well. Looks like they decided to do their routine maintenance. This is why it sucks to have someone else in control of when you can and can't play a game.

Comment

Tuesday morning repair work.

Comment

I was just playing right now as well and when the round finished, it acted as if a new map was being loaded and then kick with an error message saying "Connection to server has been lost" It could either be an EA Issue or it could be a possible PB update maintenance . When the connection to the server was lost, it just kept loading and loading. I did a cntrl, alt, del about twice and I still cannot get in to play on any server. So, It can be a maintenance.

I dunno..

Comment

Like i just said, they undertake maintenance work on Tuesdays.

Comment

Is it going to be all of Tuesday or just for several hours?

Comment

It is spontaneous, as some servers are still up whilst others are down hence why some people can connect and others can't.

Comment

I think it's just a few hours. I havent played it in a long while though......

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk View Post
                  It is spontaneous, as some servers are still up whilst others are down hence why some people can connect and others can't.
                  Does this only stop you logging on to servers or your game account too? It's Tuesday today and I can't get logged into my account at the moment.

Comment

Its down where I'm at today. Me and three others within 500 miles all got logges out after a round and could not re connect...

Comment

I just packed a bowl and now I have nothing to use it on!

How is it maintenance if I can't maintain my buzz? Tell me, how?!

Comment

Working...
                      X