Call of Dutu 2 'auto permanetly banned'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Dutu 2 'auto permanetly banned'

Ok, my buddy; sgtwilson and I were plehing on a Call of Duty 2 mod "eXtreme+ mod version 2.4 and we were joining and he said he was permanetly banned of the server:shock:... Later he told me the whole story about it. "I was playing on a map and it was bashing only and I bashed one guy 5 times and he said I was cheating, then he told the non main est admin on the server at the time and told him to ban me for using aimbot. Then the next day we tried to play then it said 'You are permanently banned of the server!'" -sgtwilson.
    I would like you to help my buddy cause me and him like plehing on the eXtreme+ servers.

Re: Call of Dutu 2 'auto permanetly banned'

Well do you know what server he was banned off? Have you tried kindly going to there website and posting on there forum (if they have one) and explaining the situation?

Server admins can do what they want with there servers, since they paid for it. If they won't unban you then you'll have to go elsewhere - simple as that. I'm sure there's a few other eXtreme servers around.

Try these two for a list of eXtreme servers on CoD2:
    fs_game = extreme
    Search: extreme

Comment

No it was called eXtreme+ gamerZ

Well for one thing, the guy wasn't the main admin from making the server, he's just a regular admin.

Comment

Thats pretty stupid.......

Comment

Agreed. Never take an irate user at their word that someone else is cheating. Poor judgement on the admins part, unless you're friend was banned for something else.

Comment

Working...
          X