Bouncy J-10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bouncy J-10

Yea i know the topic sounds retarded, but it's the olny thing i could think of... Anyway, is it just me or does the J-10 "bounce" ever so slightly in flight? I'll be trying to gun somthing down, and the nose of my plane keeps wanting to move around. I don't get this problem in any other plane, so it can't be my joystick. The problem seems to go away slightly when i slow down.

I have 3 possibilities for the cause of my problem..
    1-It's just the game
    2-My PC is lagging?
    3-EA hax wants me to fail it because my skill is not enough..My power level isn't over 9000, unfortunatly..

Anyone else experience this?

Re: Bouncy J-10

I don't think I have on the J-10, but there'll be times when i hop in a jet and nothing wants to stay still...

I think it's just issues with the server from time to time

Comment

Re: Bouncy J-10

Yup the J 10 is harder to get a decent cannon shot with than say the F35B. I wouldn't say it's because of this 'bouncy J10' thing but the vehicle just seems to be a heck of a lot more twitchy in flight than the other vehicles.

Saying that I was suffering from a strange bouncy turbulent effect the other night whilst flying the F35B. It turned out to be my AV downloading and installing an update.

Comment

Working...
      X