Servers that only run Chinese maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servers that only run Chinese maps

It seems that the chinese maps are the least played, and I was wondering if there was some active servers that have a rotation of only chinese maps (with vehicles).

thanks

Re: Servers that only run Chinese maps

Are you racist or something, and just want to kill Chinese people or something?
    Just kidding lol.

But I haven't come across any only chinese map server. But I think the chinese map are least played, because the action isn't like Karkland, instead Chinese maps are more open , but that is what I think.

But there is a 24/7 Wake server I play on often

Comment

Originally posted by Lemur View Post
      It seems that the chinese maps are the least played, and I was wondering if there was some active servers that have a rotation of only chinese maps (with vehicles).

thanks
      The killer B servers run 24/7 dragon valley.

There are also other 24/7 dragon valley servers, and a few dalian plant servers.

Comment

Chinese map only is common on some servers where chopper whores and j10 whores tend to congregate.

Comment

Originally posted by bman427 View Post
          Are you racist or something, and just want to kill Chinese people or something?
          #@!* he is on to me!

----

But I do believe that I have played on a server that only ran PLAC maps, was pretty refreshing.

Comment

Theres loads of Wake Only servers, if you can put up with the air whores.

I think Shonghua Stalemate is actually the best map on the game for infantry! Should be more servers running it, but too many doyles like Karkand for high points.

Comment

Working...
            X