No announcement yet.

Introducing the all new F2F Mod House.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing the all new F2F Mod House.

:salute:The Mod House will be playing various mods, including AIX, N@W and the
    BF2C Wake airshow map.

This Sunday, Aug. 3rd we will be running the BF1918 airshow mod.
    there are never any servers up for it, but it is alot of fun. This mod is catered to the flyboys. There is ground combat, but it is very limited.
    The planes are all WWI era fighters. Including the famous Sopwith Camel, and the infamous Fokker DR1.

Server IP is 208.167.234.167:16567

There is a client to download. it is not as big as some of the more well known mods. it is just under 200mb
    It can be downloaded from filefront @ http://battlefield2.filefront.com/file/Battlefield_19182_Airshow_Client_Files;61771

I will probably just put the server on this mod before I go to sleep Saturday night. So it will be available all day Sunday. I will try and be on as much as possible, but if im not there, enjoy!!
    This is just for fun, so play nice. Hope to see alot of you there.

Also, we will be launching a website soon, which will contain a list of all the mods we play, and links to the clients. I will post back here when it is up and running. :salute:

Re: Introducing the all new F2F Mod House.

We now have a website up.
    It is still under construction, but the forums are working.
    visit us at first2fight.clanservers.com

There is a list of mods we play, and links to download them if needed.:salute:

Comment

Re: Introducing the all new F2F Mod House. Now with Battlerecorder

We now have battlerecorder enabled on our server. :salute:

Comment

Working...
      X