Joining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joining

1. how do i go about joining in the matches that are played?

2. is it still popular enough to join?

3. can i remain in my current clan in order to play?

any more information would be appreciated

Re: Joining

CoD2 is still pretty popular

You can just jump a server and play, unless you're talking about BFE? You'll need to enlist to a regiment, here. We play CoD2 battles for 8 hours every Sunday, from 6pm GMT till 10pm GMT (first half, UK server) then 11pm GMT till 3am GMT (second half, US server)

...and with BFE you can play whether your in a clan or not... and if you're not on about BFE, then no clan would tell you that you can't play other games, if they did then they aren't worth staying in...

Comment

yeah i was on about BFE...another member of GoW (Punisher) does play with BFE aswell from time to time and im interested in playing..my clan will let me play BFE no problem with that at all...

so...what do i need to do?

Comment

You'll need to enlist to a regiment, here

BFE Forums - since it can be hard to find them in TGN

Comment

Originally posted by [BFE]DO|*=DaN=*
          CoD2 is still pretty popular

You can just jump a server and play, unless you're talking about BFE? You'll need to enlist to a regiment, here. We play CoD2 battles for 8 hours every Sunday, from 6pm GMT till 10pm GMT (first half, UK server) then 11pm GMT till 3am GMT (second half, US server)

...and with BFE you can play whether your in a clan or not... and if you're not on about BFE, then no clan would tell you that you can't play other games, if they did then they aren't worth staying in...
          where to join a devision for cod2 mate? cuz im in oscar now, andi think thats for cod4
          grtz stonie

Comment

cod2 battles will be played on sundays, you will play with your regiment then.

Comment

Stonie, if your Oscar - your Allies - so just show up on Sunday for CoD2 battle, and jump on TS and into the Allies channels for the battle. Starts at 4pm GMT (11am EST)

Comment

Working...
              X