Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to play again!

Hello,
    1 or 2 years ago I used to play bf2 with the pc in my sig, which is a athlon 64 3200, 1 gb ram and a 256 mb x1600pro pci-e. A while ago i sold that pc and bought a macbook. I'm really happy with it but I want to play bf2 again until I can buy a ps3.

Then i found an old pc at my dad's which i can use which has an pentium 4 2.4 ghz and 1 gb ram and a crappy agp card. If I replace that card for an x1650pro 512 mb AGP, will it be able to play bf2 then? I know it's not a good pc but I want just want something to play a bit with and that card will only set me back 60 euro's so it looked like a fair solution to me for a few weeks.

Then another thing, are the bf2 servers still populated or is everyone playing 2142?

Thanks in advance

Re: Want to play again!

BF2 is still popular, and with a new card you should be able to play with that pc, altho it wont be on all high settings.

Comment

ok, then it will be allright i guess. I live at my mom's so i only have to use it once every 2 weeks when at my dad's. By the way, you did read it's an agp card instead of pci-e?

Comment

Originally posted by sgt-Sander-NL View Post
        ok, then it will be allright i guess. I live at my mom's so i only have to use it once every 2 weeks when at my dad's. By the way, you did read it's an agp card instead of pci-e?
        with the rest of your specs that doesnt matter

Comment

If your going to go with a new card another gb or ram is well worth it.

Comment

Working...
          X