Achievements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Achievements

I think this only applies to 360 users, but anyway, how many of you have acquired the One In A Million achievement?
    for those that don't know, it requires you shooting down an enemy chopper with the lazer designator.
    i got it when shooting the legionnaire down at the end, cause the anti vehicle rockets seemed to take little to no damage.

Re: Achievements

Oh right, I didn't realise it was achievable in SP too?! I thought it was a multiplayer achievement. I had been putting this one off until I run out of easy achievements, but I might go back to the SP game and give it a go then. Must say, well done hitting the Legionaire at the end with it, he's hard enough to hit with the regular rockets, especially through all that smoke.

Comment

Been there, done that. Got it on one of the levels where you have to get your squad out of the prison building. Got killed over and over again on hard mode by an annoying chopper, so i used the laser beacon thing, and managed to shoot it down on my.....50th attempt. lol

Comment

Originally posted by battlefield2142 View Post
        Been there, done that. Got it on one of the levels where you have to get your squad out of the prison building. Got killed over and over again on hard mode by an annoying chopper, so i used the laser beacon thing, and managed to shoot it down on my.....50th attempt. lol
        Lol that's the exact same thing that happened to me, but if you goto the top of the tower you get the achievement of being on the highest/tallest point in the game

Comment

Originally posted by dr0matik
          Lol that's the exact same thing that happened to me, but if you goto the top of the tower you get the achievement of being on the highest/tallest point in the game
          yeh went up there just to see what, if anything, was there. was suprised when it popped up.
          i appeared to hit the legionnaire twice with the rockets on the wing and got annoyed as it didnt come down. i remembered seeing the lazer designator achievement so thought wth. got it on second attempt.

Comment

That helicopter at the monastery pissed me right off too. Took me ages to get rid of that thing. Shot a rocket out of a window with metal bars across in the end, at the bottom of the tower, not sure if the helicoter AI could 'see' me, just as it hovered.

That level was the hardest of the game. Making your escape, there was tanks, troops, boats, helicopters everything. Good stuff though.

Comment

Well I just decided not to fight that helicopter and just ran. Worked perfectly.

Comment

I got it on the legionnaire at the end too, the funny thing is, the chopper doesn't go down when you hit it but you get the achievement anyway.

Comment

i got it

Comment

Working...
                  X