Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you sticking with your in-game name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are you sticking with your in-game name?

I'll stick with mine, yes. It's very easy for someone on my team to say "hey, DDouble, enemy behind you with a knife".

And then they say "sorry DDouble, I tried to warn you. Maybe instead of taking out your med kit, you probably should have shot the guy".

Yeah, I'll keep it.

Comment

Originally posted by DDoubleVVision View Post
      I'll stick with mine, yes. It's very easy for someone on my team to say "hey, DDouble, enemy behind you with a knife".

And then they say "sorry DDouble, I tried to warn you. Maybe instead of taking out your med kit, you probably should have shot the guy".

Yeah, I'll keep it.
      Or buy a mic...

Comment

Yes I will stick with R.A.G.E. Because people ask always what the letters stand for and i say i don't know . Nobody knows haha!

Comment

Jim = My first name
          TOOL = My favorite band
          655321 = Alex's Prisoner number in A Clockwork Orange, one of my favorite movies

Yeah, I'm keeping mine unless someone willfully steals it. I doubt there are many guys named Jim who like Tool and A Clockwork Orange who also play BF games.

Comment

Originally posted by ZinZ View Post
            Or buy a mic...

I have a mic and use it all the time. My point is that I will keep my name because it is easy for someone to pronounce it in-game. Sometimes I want to speak to or warn someone in my squad, but their name is too complex or difficult to quickly verbalize, such as "xxMeluvULngtm2142", so I don't bother.

Comment

I've been Zarious for the entirety of my gaming life. It's like my second name or something. Only recently have I spotted it being used by other people (mostly world of warcraft rpg types). It's fairly unique, and easy to pronounce. And yep, I'm a boring guy IRL too

Comment

I'll be keeping mine, had it since I started playing TFC in 1999.

Comment

My name isn't even a game name. People use it in school, instead of Vishwanath Kaushik...

Get the drift eh?

Comment

probably, i've had it since 1942...BF.

Comment

i guess it all depends on how many characters are allowed in bf3. ea reduced the number of letters from bf2 to bf2142. i hope they dont reduce it again. if so, i'll have to go w/ fatmoose, moosey, or mooseknuckle. my preference would be fatmooseknuckle. after all, who can argue w/ a guy named after an oversized camel toe

Originally posted by ZinZ View Post
                      Always will be ZinZ. Theres only one.
                      btw, do you have more than one variation of Zinz? i have come across several different players & wonder if they're all you...

Comment

Im sticking with it, i've had mine since 1942, however lame it may be, i don't care.. and in comparison to "lolikilledu" or "darkshadowsniper88" it's not that bad.

Comment

Il stick with mine as long as no-one else takes it, but it will be hard as there is many a people who want to be called Ezekiel

Comment

Well, it is a book within the bible. Lol. Religious gamer!

Comment

I'll stick with mine.

Comment

There was a screw up and I used Chin_of_Vishnu for the demo so I couldn't use it for the full release :cry: .. which totally screws up our vishnu naming scheme. But we're still awesome and retarded anyway.

Don't worry, the ridiculous hilarity of the Vishnus will continue into the future for all infinity.

Comment

Working...
                                X