help me please with crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me please with crash

hello friends i am new here, i just have registered because a mate recommended me to register here to fix my problem. please help :cry:!

when i start bf2142 sometimes the game does not start and i am back to desktop?!! it crash but not load! how i fix this?

Re: help me please with crash

Are you saying it works sometimes? It might have something to do with another program, shutting down all background processes before starting the game might fix it, shutting them down one by one might find which one it is.
    EA has a manual guide here
    Or try a free program like End it All 2
    Another thing to try: http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/ma...ad.php?t=37046
    If that doesn't work and you know your account name and password and don't mind setting up your audio, video and controls again, delete the battlefield 2142 folder in My Documents.(just Documents in Vista).

Comment

hmm could be a number of things

try deleting cache (in c:/mydocuments/2142/... somewhere arround there can someone else provide it as im not at home atm )

then delete radial.cdb

if like me you game cross patch it may be a resolution problem

im not entirely sure mate my memory is abysmal, :P

Comment

You say 'sometimes' ... so it does load a percentage of times you load the game ? Assuming that it does load at times , when it does fail to load , how far does it get into the load-in screen before it crashes ? Is it at the same spot durring load up each time it fails ? Do you get any error messages ? io error ?

Just for starters , if you try loading the game and your dvd player wont recognise the disk for whatever reason , simply restart your pc and try again .

Were going to need more detailed information from you to have any shot at relating to your problem .

Comment

hi yes sometimes it do work when i turn on my pc mostly it work but if i exit and try to play again later it not work after and i have to restart pc .

Comment

Originally posted by R.A.G.E. View Post
            hi yes sometimes it do work when i turn on my pc mostly it work but if i exit and try to play again later it not work after and i have to restart pc .
            ok im starting to have a beef with people that type like this.. saying "it do run bf2142 good but when it go for more then 20minuts it crash."

WTF do you not see how ugly and caveman-ish your own communication looks like? sorry i know it doesnt really matter i just need to let you know how i feel....perturbed

Comment

lol dude ... English probably isn't his first language

Comment

how does translation work on these kinds of things? caus say in Japan its not like they have keyboards that have english letters and numbers on them...seriously.

so is he typing like a retard in his native tongue and then the crap gets transfered onto my computer looking bad in english?? HUH??

Comment

wtf u going on about ?!?!

Comment

Working...
                  X