So basically we'll be "forced" to play campaigns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So basically we'll be "forced" to play campaigns

Well not entirely forced but if we want the new unlocks etc we will most likely have to finish parts of the campaign. Did you play any of the expansion campaign? I didn't and I haven't really wanted to. To me CoH is a multiplayer game.

Re: So basically we'll be "forced" to play campaigns

Would be interesting to know, if we got new units from all campaigns or only the newest ones. I played through the vanilla campaign.

Another question is, if these units are actually new ones, or better old ones. We'll see.

Comment

2.5 patch is out? :s

Comment

Not yet, but some betatesters revealed images about this topic.

Comment

Finished the campaign. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I would love to hear details of the new patch features.

Comment

Did you all of the campaigns? I really couldn't be bothered with the expansions...

Kadath: apparently they will only be new skins for the same unit. If the skins are cool (odds are high for that) it will be worth it, also many people will do it for status... Sounds like a good plan, anything to get those xfire hours up huh Relic?

Comment

I don't see how there would be skins for units, most of the uniforms are pretty accurate.. new skins would defeat the purpose of the game being close to "material realism".

Oh well, I wanted to do the beta, but I couldn't be bothered.

Comment

Well I think its more like skins making a for example a tiger look like some other tank. But really its got just the same statistics.

Comment

What's the point in that? I want my tiger to look like a tiger!

Comment

I think the new skins could look like units used by veterans with custom designs, painted pictures on it and something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Idaeus View Post
                      Did you all of the campaigns? I really couldn't be bothered with the expansions...

Kadath: apparently they will only be new skins for the same unit. If the skins are cool (odds are high for that) it will be worth it, also many people will do it for status... Sounds like a good plan, anything to get those xfire hours up huh Relic?
                      :laugh: me too, lol i just wanted to skirmish/lan/skirmish/lan/online. lol. I kinda just finished the US, halfway throught the brits, and 3rd mission on the german campaign. But if you leave the game for a while you see yourself coming back, Story wise not skirmish.

Comment

Originally posted by Kadath View Post
                        I think the new skins could look like units used by veterans with custom designs, painted pictures on it and something like that.
                        I barely think so, even Michael Wittmann didn't touch or change his tiger in anyway.

It's probably different camos.

Comment

I dont know why you are complaining at all, there are no 'new' units, they are simly new models that can be changed with the ones already in coh, they have the same stats, only thing new is the wagon can revese unlike the bike. As for the campaign, im thankfull that relic is making new and interesting content and i will play it.

Comment

Working...
                          X