Gibraltar brightness/shadows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gibraltar brightness/shadows

I have lighting on med, dynamic shadows off. I turned dynamic shadows off and the insides of buildings became all bright (before they were pretty dark), I thought lighting controlled building shadows. (Yes I did try clearing my cache)

Re: Gibraltar brightness/shadows

I believe you just have to restart the game. This has happened to me twice, it shows the lighting on your gun, health hub, grenades ect... but not buildings and objects. It is just a glitch where things do not render correctly. There is another one where everything but you, others and your gun and the ground is totally black.

Comment

Yeah I had a glitch on my other computer where all static objects (not terrain or players) would show up pitch black.

Comment

you know what? i have this same exact issue and it just started happening today. i wonder what's up...

Comment

ok if i have most stuff on low but then turn on dynamic lights and shadows and try to go inside a titan the inside area is completely black and i cant see anything other than people and my gun its pretty funny you should try using your map and navigating through a titan like that

other than that the only time i ever see black is when im staring at a heavy armored EU soldier LOL

Comment

Drivers maybe?

Comment

Probably not, it was fixable for me.

Comment

Restarting the game fixed it for me.

Field: Lighting on low with dynamic lighting also on low causes some sort on conflict and titans appear black.

Comment

Working...
                X