messed up tree textures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• messed up tree textures

is anybody else suffering from the tree texture bug that plagued wake? it's happening to my other maps, i'm not sure what's causing this...

Re: messed up tree textures

did u by any chance play a round, log out/get disconnected to your soldier screen then rejoin to play again ?

Comment

yes i did actually, does that cause this? wow i didn't know that.

Comment

yeh thats ur problem i found out cos a while ago instead of dissconnecting from a server properly i would simply hit the slash in the top right and i always had this corruption i think it is something to do with the antialiasing and antistropic filtering screwing up. the only way you can get rid of this is by restarting your game

Comment

was it always like this? or with the latest patch? i never noticed this before...

Comment

always been like this ...do you have an 8 series card? nvidia?

Comment

no it's ati. x1950

Comment

hmm i guess it's just a game bug then not hardware related so as say it only happens when u log out to soldier screen (it'a a pain in teh *** when uget d/ced ina match and u have to rejoin quickly and u have this crappy corruption )

Comment

its with every video card as far as i know, i tried it on several computers with different video cards and everytime got the same result. It looks like it changes every video setting except resolution to minimum (reason why i randomly get optimizing shaders with this bug)

Comment

but putting on low gfx shouldn't cause the screwed up trees
                    maybe after log out it tries to reload the same information and it conflict or something ... idk only the Dice ppl, although i doubt they do either lol

Comment

Working...
                    X