Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox Live account suspended

Due to a payment problem.

I just bought a 12month gold membership card from the shop, but it won't redeem it. It tells me to go to account management and change my payment option, but it won't go into account management unless you're logged into Live, which I ain't obviously..

I have sent an email to MS but no reply yet. Has anyone got any ideas what I can do, if anything? Probably gonna end up having to phone them I guess.

Re: Xbox Live account suspended

I have never heard about this before, all you can do really is wait for a reply from ms, and/or take the code back to the shop with some kind of evidence thatr it did not work.

Comment

Just phone them. It's the easiest way. Just keep saying representative until you get a live person. MS tech support is really good actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Xodus View Post
        Just phone them. It's the easiest way. Just keep saying representative until you get a live person. MS tech support is really good actually.
        Yea i will have to agree with this, unlike some companies Microsoft do a good customer service line and its usually pretty speedy to.

Comment

I did phone, and not exactly what I wanted to hear, but I can't fault the call centre girl, she was very polite, even though I struggled with her accent at times. She said I had to add another credit card as I had owed MS £9.98, and they wouldn't take that off the pre-paid sub card.

Anyway, bit of luck, someone at MS HQ must of pushed some buttons, as my account was zapped to a silver. An email said I'd been cancelled dues to non-payment, which actually worked out really well! Now the account was a silver, it would redeem my 12month pre-paid card code!! Bingo bango. The xbox gods must be smiling on me I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Apostle View Post
            I did phone, and not exactly what I wanted to hear, but I can't fault the call centre girl, she was very polite, even though I struggled with her accent at times. She said I had to add another credit card as I had owed MS £9.98, and they wouldn't take that off the pre-paid sub card.

Anyway, bit of luck, someone at MS HQ must of pushed some buttons, as my account was zapped to a silver. An email said I'd been cancelled dues to non-payment, which actually worked out really well! Now the account was a silver, it would redeem my 12month pre-paid card code!! Bingo bango. The xbox gods must be smiling on me I suppose.
            Good Job Like I said. XBox customer support is one of the best. My xbox was out of warranty for a few months when it broke, I rang them up. Guy on the end of the line was like, you'll need to send it in and it will cost 140 bucks. I was like I don't want to pay it. Can I speak to the SoD (Supervisor on Duty) He said okay, and 5 minutes later I was talking to him. It ended up that their hands were tied with the price. But he was able to throw in 4 games for me so it wasn't bad at all. I had 2 of the 4, but I just sold them on craiglist for 40 bucks each

Comment

Working...
            X