Master Server down??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master Server down??

Can't seem to login, is anyone else having issues with the master server?

Re: Master Server down??

don't waste time with these posts ask friends over xfire etc

Comment

Or you could just answer his question.

Master server working fine for me.

Comment

not for me. i can loggin to soldiers screen but when i pic a soldier it takes ages to load and i don't have seen the end of the tunnel. i always get a alt tab like bug or a freeze.

Comment

Originally posted by sempf View Post
          not for me. i can loggin to soldiers screen but when i pic a soldier it takes ages to load and i don't have seen the end of the tunnel. i always get a alt tab like bug or a freeze.
          Same here, 2142 froze up when i tried selecting a soldier, second time it loaded but 99% of the servers are red.

Comment

yes the master server is having another hernia im afraid......

got booted out of 2 servers before the game froze now i cant get back in without it crashing my comp.

Comment

We have guys having the same problem and our Gib server crashed twice in about 15 minutes time. I guess we just wait for the Master Server to pull it's head out....

Only 953 players world wide right now and it is usually around 4-5,000. I wonder how low it will go this time before turning around...

Comment

meh this sucks i was just trying to test a new rifle for my mod only way i can test it now is to make it a standard rifle or as a pickup and shut my internet off to log into a offline soldier *cries* j/k

Comment

yeah, there is hardly anybody on a server unless its in denmark, lol. master must be havin problems.

Comment

Originally posted by sempf View Post
                    Same here...........

Comment

Should be fine now. Takes a bit after the soldier selection but it does go through.

Comment

Working...
                      X