Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Classic Map would you like in BFBC

Kubra Dam?

Wake would be good in any BF game, but I'd prefer other classic maps tbh.

Kubra Dam?

Wake will always be a classic BF map, but I think there's so many more that would better suit the gamestyle of BFBC.

Comment

i would love to see a karkand remake

Comment

Alright, lets all just calm down, and look at the maps carefully to see if they would fit into Bad Company..

I doubt many people here are looking at things from a 'conquest' point of view, so would these maps fit into Gold Rush?

Karkand: Large, and LONG. It fits gold rush perfectly, you would have to fight segment by segment to get to the factory.

Wake: I can see it fitting, if you removed the carrier...the bases would arc around from one side to another. But what team will be on it, unless you have Mercs with Black Sharks instead of the Chinese with Z-10s..would be a small map, and overall, boring, as there are few structures on it.

I don't see how you would fit WWII maps in..

Comment

Ahhh, im not sure, Karkand would seem the obvious one, except i HATED Karkand, how it was so popular i have no idea. But it does fit the gamemode and armies perfectly.

They could recreate it perfectly, i might even like it more this time around.

Comment

Karkand

Comment

Sharqi or Mashtuur or Zatar Wetlands

Comment

Working...
              X