Who wins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wins?

So I noticed that those map descriptions are kinda of telling a story in chronological order. So far this is what I gathered

1. PAC surprise attacks the EU and basically takes all of Europe.
    2. PAC sets its sights on Africa, uses diversionary tactics (camp G) to gain a foothold.
    3. Even under the PAC's pressure the EU managed to defend Africa.
    4. PAC war machine stopped, EU begins taking back Europe.

Operation shingle, and wake are a little fuzzy. Shingle was basically a bloody seige killing and wounding alot of PAC troops (which we all know PAC side has the advantage and wins alot in reality). While wake was just the PAC stopping the EU from building a little base.

With those clues given, now comes the question! Who the **** wins the war? Maybe EA is leaving it open for us to decide. Personally I want to say EU. Where as the PACs act more like the Germans invading europe suddenly (blitzkreig anyone?). Then the EU pushed them back across Europe and Africa like the allies did way back when. Even the dates in the map descriptions matches WWII. 2139-2145, 1939-1945.

Just wanted to see if I missed something with in 2142's story and if there actually is a winner, and if not, any opinions on who would win.

Re: Who wins?

1st off: PAC wins/is winning
    2nd off: Somebody actually made a map containing all the locations and battles that occured in 2124, with detailed descriptions and all sorts of stuffs... Try searching for it.

Comment

In the end Earth froze and they were all dead so it didn't really matter who won this little conflict

Comment

personally i think this is open for the community to decide , perhaps if tgn set up a meta map campaign ?...

anyways i would imagine eu winning since pac are by and large viewed as the "bad guys"

Comment

The bad guy always wears black...

Comment

exactly :P

Comment

And spout angry russian.

Comment

nah- bartix arises from the dead and eliminates them with their robo-lazer cannons.
                EU & PAC = FAIL

Comment

Well, the EU are mostly lossing...sort of holding their own. But they push the PAC way way back into asia when the NorthAmerican team comes in the next expansion with cool stuffs... /cool wishing
                  America should wup the PAC in the pasific.

Comment

**** taht yanks are all dead mate for once a game without america coming in all guns blazing and blowing up both teams ... erm i mean saving the day

Comment

yeah i personally dont care all that much what nationalities are in teh games. you have the black and white euros that speak english and you have the asians and russians that speak russian(?) lol

Comment

yeh just anoys me when some american comes in all stars and stripes.... thyre not in this game mate and i for one think that is a good thing

Comment

Actually they are. If you listen to your EU commander say commands he speaks in the good ol American tone.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris--My--azz View Post
                            **** taht yanks are all dead mate for once a game without america coming in all guns blazing and blowing up both teams ... erm i mean saving the day
                            FAIL.

The U.S.A is apart of the EU, Atleast 90% atleast :\ ( I imagine tis most millitary, and only a few (When compared to the Millitary) civillians came along)....

Comment

Nah, you got it all wrong. There was an alien race that started the ice age to weaken the humans and after both sides wore themselves down, the aliens invade earth and crushed and enslaved them all.

Aliens win!

edit: I am well aware that I ripped of c&c

Comment

Working...
                              X