This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XcF Ready_to_Copy_IFR - Total Noob

I just wanted to warn everyone about the XcF clan and one of their admins. His name is Ready_to_Copy_IFR. I also wanted to post this here because I can't seem to find their clan forums. Apparently XcF would rather not have to listen to his despicable their playing is. Choosing ignorance is never wise.

Now, if you enjoy playing against people who are unable to score a kill without hopping, proning, and firing in the same instant... Well, seek help. Beyond that, all I can do is warn you all that if you connect to an XcF server and you see Ready_to_Copy_IFR, prepare for the most despicable display of dolphin diving you've ever seen. He scores consistent golds while doing this, and the one and only reason he scores golds is because he whores this pathetic exploit. It's literally impossible for him to score a kill without jumping, proning, and firing.

We all know it's a glitch that too many people exploit, but that's what this world (or at least the USA) is all about, isn't it? Find that cheap, underhanded method of getting over on someone, rinse and repeat. What is it about that?

In short, if you like being taken advantage of by a power-hungry admin who can't score a kill without whoring a glitch, join an XcF clan server.

Re: XcF Ready_to_Copy_IFR - Total Noob

Make some French cries with those whanburgers, will ya!

Comment

Would you like some cheese with your whine?

Comment

This thread is designed to simply sling mud on another group of players. If you don't agree with their policies, do not play on their server.

Thread locked.

Comment

Working...
        X