Best way to prove you don't cheat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best way to prove you don't cheat?

Be extra-friendly or extra-quiet, never be in between. If you are friendly, most admins (again, I emphasize "most") will sympathize with you more often than not. If you are quiet, they won't think much of you - 9 times out of 10.

If it were like CoD4 where you could spec a player in 1st person it would be a lot easier for quality admins to watch suspected players and confirm if they are hacking or not.

Never challenge an admin (if you don't want to be banned, that is!) - apologize when you need to and be mature. If you still get kicked, well, you're playing on some bad servers .

Still, I'll occassionally mock childish admins just for the hell of it, have some fun once in a while :P.

Comment

Re: Best way to prove you don't cheat?

Thanks, for all the replies. I know the tips to stay in a server, and I have plenty of servers that I bounce around on and people know me on....

But, I was just hoping there was some way the BF2 community could come up with a surefire way / or make a proving ground to seperate the hacks from the skilled. So, people would know you did it th right way.

I feel like I'm playing BF2 in the steroids area, and if you excel you will just be considered another Bar-roid.

Comment

Working...
      X