Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injection by XxSTAM1NAxX

[media]http://www.vimeo.com/1323069[/media]Download HQ Version
    (You need to be logged in at Vimeo to download the video)

:thumbsup: Lots and lots of head shots today! I decided to record a few rounds sniping all over the place. But added a few Ladylove kills as well. Video is kinda short because I was lacking disk space in the end.
    I even knifed someone from the aSpera^ clan and have it on tape. Unfortunately he is not from these forums.
    Please note that all footage has been recorded today and by me, so be nice.

Also, downloading the HQ Version would be appreciated!~

Re: Injection by XxSTAM1NAxX

Wow....you had amazing headshots. Also very very good editing. I got alot of ideas for my next video.

But no one wants to comment my newest video for any tips

Comment

Originally posted by Lotek19 View Post
      Wow....you had amazing headshots. Also very very good editing. I got alot of ideas for my next video.

But no one wants to comment my newest video for any tips
      I did!~
      Thanks for your comment. I am happy my movie can inspire your next one.
      Hope you did see the HQ one. :thumbsup:

Comment

Honestly, it was just OK in my opinion.

I mean, music and editing were nice, and I'm sure the shots were - but I didn't actually get to see if you made a drag shot, a quick scope, etc. 90% of the kills were the split second where you took the shot.

I liked it, but I would have been more impressed had I seen how you took the shot, rather than just the kill. :salute:

Comment

Agreed with kodak, no doubt there's a LOT of headshots there but I think you edited a lot of them too short for me to wholly appreciate them.

Comment

Nice clip, and good editing. Yeah, better to see how the kills pan out, instead of just the headshot. Nice music. Just one thing bugged me. It seemed when you were killing people with the krylov it was too long (obviously not the one at the end). Cant explain it properly, but like you weren't bursting properly. Seemed different to the way I use the krylov. You could of killed them much quicker.... (dunno if that made sense...lol).

Comment

ahhh very nice i did like that true u can't appreciate the shots but it was exhilerating to watch nice one man 5/5 and it appears u stabbed killaplaya am i right? he will be honoured il post this on my forums so he can see how special he is :P

ty man u made my night

btw if you go to our forums we have atag thread there where u can post ur trophy, see my sig for a link --->

Comment

very nice editing. you play on higher graphics and it adds to the video it looks much more special. the song is pretty good but i like a pretty wide variety of music it all depends but there was something missing with the music for me and that was some all-out blazing quickness and intense up close killing you had a certain amount a little bit of krylov action im a little bit hard to please watching other people use the krylov so my opinion is a bit unusual but yeah i was pleased overall with what you had. i liked some of the effects that you had in your vid. nice nice

Comment

Originally posted by #Kodak View Post
                  I liked it, but I would have been more impressed had I seen how you took the shot, rather than just the kill. :salute:
                  Hey, yeah I know what you mean. But I also must say that I like the change of pace given in my video. Most videos show the kill from end to beginning which sometimes takes a while - and in my opinion gets a little boring.
                  So what I did, I chose my favorite song - which is intense and fast and matched the editing a little to it. So if I did not make the shots very fast paced, it probably seemed strange. I guess we can't have both.
                  Also, I am not the best headshooter, so of course the editing doesn't do me justice. Let me lay it out this way: It's favorable to my "skills". :thumbsup:
                  Originally posted by Shazanelli
                  It seemed when you were killing people with the krylov it was too long
                  True. And I only put the Krylov inside because otherwise it would have been even shorter. Nothing I'm proud of, actually. Also, that was on a 64CG server whilst the sniping parts were on a 32 man server. There was a bit of lag involved. I know why you don't like 64 man servers now.
                  Originally posted by Chris
                  it appears u stabbed killaplaya
                  Damn right!~ The next rounds he went like 60 - 7. So I thought to myself: Cool. He got me back though. I was RDXing Ruins and waited for his squad to retake it and make a bloody mess of 'em. Somehow he must have seen me hiding at the outer parts of CG and off he went with my dogtag.
                  Originally posted by Field
                  im a little bit hard to please watching other people use the krylov
                  HaHa I guess I know what you mean by that. And as I wrote to Shazanelli, the shots in the video are nothing I am proud of myself. I probably shouldn't have put them in it anyway.

PS: I should have written this beforehand, I don't have much skills like most of you do. But I like playing this game and sometimes record with Fraps. If I made videos like you do, they would be really boring, so I try to go for the quick action. Just as Chris said. That was my intention.

Comment

I am usually not too fancy about sniper movies, but this one is very well done. I love the editing, it's not overused at all and its at just the right times. If I were asked to rate this I would give it a 9/10. The one thing I think it lacks is a little bit of teabagging. Also it was a little bit short, I would have liked it much much more if it was longer.

"I don't have much skills like most of you do. But I like playing this game and sometimes record with Fraps"
                    Nonsense, you're a very good player and well above average in my book.

Comment

yeah stamina i thought your vid was great personally

Comment

Excellent vid. Nice video processing gave an almost filmic quality. Nice kills. The length was good and overall video was fresh and not something that we see all the time in this section :thumbsup:

Comment

Some nice shots there mate

Comment

if i had a dime for every time ezekiel said ''mate''......

Comment

Originally posted by Field
                              if i had a dime for every time ezekiel said ''mate''......
                              if i had a penny for everytime you said.... "like", "idk", "douchebag".....

Comment

Working...
                              X