DEMO Account Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEMO Account Problem

Hello...Im new. I got the DEMO, loved it & will get the full game soon. Anyway, I got a problem making an account on the DEMO.

Here is an image of what I get...Remember, I blurred out my account info so you can't steal it

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p...F2DEMOHELP.jpg

Now...I have tried a total of 4 e-mails of mine...with all different passwords & different account names...I have disabled the FIREWALL, and nothing works...Please help me out here.

Thx...I'll be here lots now too!

Re: DEMO Account Problem

Each account name must use a different email address, passwords can be the same tho.
    You could try retrieve account, incase it has created it.
    It could be that the account name is already taken, you can try searching for it here first: http://www.battlefield.ea.com/battle...erSearch.aspx?

Comment

1. They are all MY e-mail's, so unless someone has stolen 4 of them...its a wonder.
      2. I made accounts like: TODD$TER26548 ect...Surely they can't be taken.
      3. I'm new to BF2, and have never made ANY account...So I won't need to retrieve.

So what now?

EDIT: Just typed "TODD$TER" into the search on the site...No account created...But wont let me make one on the DEMO.

Comment

Sometimes the account is created and then you get an error message or no message at all.
        At the login screen, click manage accounts and retrieve account, try the username/email and password you tried originally and see if the account was created.

Comment

FIXED

I just kept making accounts...and found another one of my e-mails.

Add me: ToDdStEr_555

Thx for all the help guys. See you around!

Comment

Working...
          X