What's your SPM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your SPM?

I honestly believe that SPM is more important than K/D in Battlefield games so what's yours?

Mine's 83.355 btw

Re: What's your SPM?

I have solid 20.77... :|:

And K/D ratio is 1.358(dog tag K/D ratio is 3.188 )

Comment

I'm at a steady 20 SPM ...

Thats weird because I'm in first place a lot. My k/d is 953/582.

Comment

Originally posted by Epic // View Post
        Spm ... ?
        I assume it's score per minute.

Comment

I was at 765 for only 1 match due to the fact i joined and instantly within less than a second the team won giving me 40 points and some random wildcard of some sort, so that sent me sky rocketing

Im now at a steady 52 due to that.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator View Post
            I was at 765 for only 1 match due to the fact i joined and instantly within less than a second the team won giving me 40 points and some random wildcard of some sort, so that sent me sky rocketing

Im now at a steady 52 due to that.
            Well I think that wipes out the theory that SPM is more important than K/D ratio as you can really distort your score if you are lucky enough.

The problem is that K/D ratio is relative to the class you play the most. If your sniping say 50% of the time then you would be expected to have a higher K/D ratio than someone who plays assualt 50% of the time as the assualt guy is gonna be in the line of fire a lot more than the sniper but would most likely be more useful to the team.

I think a better way to judge a player would be K/D for each class rather than overall.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenMachine View Post

I think a better way to judge a player would be K/D for each class rather than overall.
                I agree, but personally i dont think you can truly judge a player until you have played with them. Those who remember the days of Squadplay All The Way will know that it wasnt the fact we were all good players, many of us were amateurs, but it was the fact we played as a team and for the team, thats what makes a great player, not an individual.

Comment

Your right man. Thats what I love about the Battlefield games is it generally gets people to use teamwork to win and if you can find a good squad then its even better. Though it does make it more frustrating when you have a completely disorganised team and you feel like its just you trying win the round on your own.

Comment

You guys are almost like ... gay soldiers.

Comment

Please explain

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenMachine View Post
                        Your right man. Thats what I love about the Battlefield games is it generally gets people to use teamwork to win and if you can find a good squad then its even better. Though it does make it more frustrating when you have a completely disorganised team and you feel like its just you trying win the round on your own.
                        I feel this is the problem with BF:BC atm, i dont actually know who is in my squad or if they are out there for themselves or for the team. Communication is hopeless and its just a general mess. The problem is i feel if you did get an organized squad you could end a round within 5 minutes as its not really that hard.

Comment

OK so I think now my spm is bugged, it says on the site my spm is 83.355 but I just calculated it and it's really only about 17 (using the formula Score / # of Min. Played) So is it possible that they take the spm from each round and average it together (since I have only played 36 matches my average could have been easily skewed like Eliminator's) but if that's how they do it, why would they do it that way? Seems like score / min is a lot simpler.

Comment

Ha, I was just sayin' that you guys would make a good couple.

And yea, I've acquired a good 6-7 good players who can just hop on at any time and we can squad up. We generally beat the hell out of the other team every single time, especially when we're on a team where there is a chopper available.

Comment

Working...
                            X