-The Return-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -The Return-

PLEASE READ BEFORE WATCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my first video in a long time, i finally am able to record ingame online, now that i don't lag as much. i upgraded my pc.

Also, this video is probably very poor in gameplay and editing. Please do not critisize it too much, but help me out, give me tips and stuff to make it better.

Maybe more killing? Better music? Shorter film?

All i want is to get better at filming, and i know i have to sail the rough seas before making it perfect. Thanks guys

[media]http://vimeo.com/1309036[/media]

Re: -The Return-

Not bad mate. Obviously wasn't the best skill and kills, but still alright. Didn't really like the choice of music, as it been overused in so many frag videos. Also you had the in-game sounds on too high, which nearly drowned out the music at time. Best to tone it down a bit.

Comment

eh it got better near the end when PAC was in your grill and you were using the scar i like the sound the gun makes.

you gave me some good insight

also you got some wierd funked out firing cadence for the krylov that is NOT how you shoot the thing lol

it seemed like you were getting warmed up and were starting to play better as the match went on. did you play any matches to warm up before you got on to record? i would do that. i dont know about you but i will start to play better after a couple matches. you kind of get in the zone

eh for not being around for a while your vid wasnt all bad. but yeah i dont know why people all play the same music. i guess its cause i have no life and have watched alot of frag vids and remember them

Comment

Lol, well i when you ask did i go for a round before recording. Yeah i took one, to get all my video settings and controls back. But it is so difficult to get back into battlefield 2142 from call of duty 4 and being away for so long. It was hard.

My first round before recording i went like....28-21 kd.....

But, decided to just record the second round. And get myself together.

And yeah thanks for the tips guy's, i will try and fix my gameplay and make a better kind of video with better music and more killing.

Comment

bored me a bit ... u cut off all teh place you died to roughly and you shouldn't use pk kills in a frag vid they aren't "pr0" :P

Comment

Originally posted by Lotek19 View Post
            Lol, well i when you ask did i go for a round before recording. Yeah i took one, to get all my video settings and controls back. But it is so difficult to get back into battlefield 2142 from call of duty 4 and being away for so long. It was hard.

My first round before recording i went like....28-21 kd.....

But, decided to just record the second round. And get myself together.

And yeah thanks for the tips guy's, i will try and fix my gameplay and make a better kind of video with better music and more killing.
            yeah i played nothing but CoD4 for about 3 months at one point and i went back to playing this game and it felt a bit wierd for a day or so

Comment

Working...
            X