Sick and tyered of vista!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick and tyered of vista!!

hi, what the f is wrong whit vista for f sake ????????????????. Im tyered of it. This is the deal. When i join a game it starts to choke or lag or something, evry 5 sec the game stops then goes on i cant stand this crap enymore does enyone know the solution to this. It ist my comp my ping is olways 20 and my fps is over the 80 drops max to 60 so it isnt my computer that cousing this problem but vista. I already have manualy updated my pb to the latest version so that olso isnt the case.

Re: Sick and tyered of vista!!

I am sorry, but I use vista and have 0 problems with BF2 apart from the odd ctd. You can´t have it set up right.. Conflicting programs, not running as administrator, compatibility mode. I don´t know...

Comment

You could try some of the old fixes, like disabling VOIP, disabling anti-virus while gaming, opening ports on your router/firewall, manually updating PB, disabling background processes, lowering gfx settings.

Comment

I'm sick and tyered of noobs blaming Vista. Vista is NOT your problem, unless of course you don't have enough computer resources to run it. List your specs. Most likely its your video settings or you need to update drivers. Those are the usuall issues, but the Operating System is usually at the bottom of the list.

Comment

Originally posted by (TM)KillJoy View Post
          I'm sick and tyered of noobs blaming Vista. Vista is NOT your problem, unless of course you don't have enough computer resources to run it. List your specs. Most likely its your video settings or you need to update drivers. Those are the usuall issues, but the Operating System is usually at the bottom of the list.

duel core e6600
          3 gig of ram
          msi 8800gtx oc 320mb
          vista premium

you see it s not my comp i play all the games like cod4 css at the max whitout eny probs

Comment

Update your video and sound card drivers....what kind of monitor, and whats your internet connection like? Any past problems with that? ...and your right, you SHOULD be able to play BF2 without any problems. The real point I wanted to make is, many, many, many people are running BF2, with Vista, and trouble free ...you should too. The problem your having is somewhere, but its NOT with Vista. Look elsewhere :/

Comment

Ok guys it s fixed i think it was steam that was causing this because a have a lot of ppl on it and when they play a game ther name shows up under the screen i guess that was the prob. tnx for the reply. YOU CAN CLOSE THIS TOPIC NOW

Comment

Did you apologize to Vista :P

Comment

I dont have any problems with it

Comment

Originally posted by (TM)KillJoy View Post
                    I'm sick and tyered of noobs blaming Vista. Vista is NOT your problem, unless of course you don't have enough computer resources to run it.
                    Last time you flamed me for saying the same thing. Suddenly turned around on your opinions?

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhh snap!

Comment

...not sure what you mean Doggie, but I'm fairly sure you know as well as I do, Vista is not the problem, and it happens over and over, people post in here blaming the OS. If no one could make BF2 work on Vista, then it may be, but since thousands and thousands do, then that ain't it. My opinion of Vista has not changed, and I have as yet to come across an insurmountable problem.

BF2 runs great on Vista, so as like every other single time someone comes in and blames Vista, let's figure out what the real problem is and get on with it. :-)

Comment

Working...
                        X