Who is going to QuakeCon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is going to QuakeCon?

This is not spam. I just wanna see how much of the CoD community is going to QuakeCon.

QuakeCon is a free convention held every year in the Dallas, TX area. Thousands of computer gamers from all over the world make the pilgrimage to play with their friends on a giant gaming network, see the latest cool technology, and compete in a world-class tournament. Though mostly volunteer run, QuakeCon is sponsored by id Software, makers of the immensely popular Doom, Quake, and Wolfenstein series of games. While the convention celebrates these games in particular, it is really a huge party for fans of computer gaming in general from the hobbyist to the hardcore.

Reply if your going...

Re: Who is going to QuakeCon?

Originally posted by codnerd
    This is not spam. I just wanna see how much of the CoD community is going to QuakeCon.

QuakeCon is a free convention held every year in the Dallas, TX area. Thousands of computer gamers from all over the world make the pilgrimage to play with their friends on a giant gaming network, see the latest cool technology, and compete in a world-class tournament. Though mostly volunteer run, QuakeCon is sponsored by id Software, makers of the immensely popular Doom, Quake, and Wolfenstein series of games. While the convention celebrates these games in particular, it is really a huge party for fans of computer gaming in general from the hobbyist to the hardcore.

Reply if your going...
    have alway wanted to go, but just not could the cash to go. I have heard it is pretty cool.

Comment

Yup. It's gonna be amazing this year!

Comment

A few of the TGN admins are going, also don't forget MyIS (the company that owns TGN) also sponsors Quakecon! You'll be sure to see a few of the top MyIS guys when you're there.

Have fun

Comment

When lurking in the Off-Topic or General Gaming section on the main site page, I think I saw a thread about quakcon. You might do a search and see who all is going.

Ive never been and never really wanted to go. I guess I am boring

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I have 2 weddings to go to this summer, so besides being broke one of the weddings is during Quakecon. I soo wanted to go too, alas, still have to come up with money to fly family here over the holidays. My year is pretty much screwed.

Comment

If anyone still wants to go, I have a few account if you want to.

Comment

Working...
              X