Off I go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off I go!

Although, to be honest, Battlefield isn't exactly the most prevelent thing in my mind at the moment, and the reason for it is as of 9.30am (GMT) this morning, i'll be on my way to the lovely country of Chile for an entire month to trek, relax and hopefully help out in the communities of less-priveledged South-Americans.

So, looks like I won't be top of the TGN EXP boards for long then :P And hopefully conquest will be out by the time I get back, along with some lovely fixy patches (fingers crossed Trophies will be implemented )

Thanks guys, and see you on the 7th August.

:salute:

Re: Off I go!

Have a great trip mate, it sounds like a life changer!

Comment

Yeah have a good time man. I'll be waiting for your return so I can get your dogtag since you got mine

Comment

this is on e of those trip swhere you come back a 'man'

Seriously though, have a good time

Comment

cool, All volcanos there will erupt tomorrow tho so good luck (j/k)
          but have fun

Comment

Have fun and don't fall in love with a cute native girl! ;-)

Comment

Enjoy your trip m8 im sure the PS won't miss you :thumbsup:

Comment

:awes Have fun!

Comment

Have fun!! :salute:

Comment

Woooh!

Update:

It´s been just over two weeks, and it´s ****ing excellent I met some Brazillian girls, and my god were they hot :P

Aside from that, i´ve essentially spent the time climing ****-off massive mountains, concluding with a summit of Lascar at 5,600 metres. That was so hard you wouldn´t believe it.

Right now i´m in Antofagasta, in an internet café in a supermarket... it´s a bit odd...

Adios, for now.

PS: I´ll still kick your arses when I get back, and hopefully conquest will be out by then.

Comment

Sounds like your having a good time man :thumbsup:

My shiny knife is waiting for your dogtags to return

Comment

Originally posted by Limehouse View Post
                        Woooh!

Update:

It´s been just over two weeks, and it´s ****ing excellent I met some Brazillian girls, and my god were they hot :P

Aside from that, i´ve essentially spent the time climing ****-off massive mountains, concluding with a summit of Lascar at 5,600 metres. That was so hard you wouldn´t believe it.

Right now i´m in Antofagasta, in an internet café in a supermarket... it´s a bit odd...

Adios, for now.

PS: I´ll still kick your arses when I get back, and hopefully conquest will be out by then.
                        Remember, sharing is caring...

So next time you'll see some smoking hot girl. Lure her to the local post office, slap a post mark or two on her, and mail her to me...

Don't get me wrong, Scandinavian girls are hot too, but Brazilian ones are just something really different..

But anyways, enjoy your siesta(isn't that in Mexico?). Get some R & R, because you are gonna get your a$$ whooped when you get back... :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by LexLuther View Post
                          Have fun and don't fall in love with a cute native girl! ;-)
                          OMG. How's sexy boy CKMC doing?

Have a nice trip, Chile is great. Trekking in Conguillip Nation park?

Comment

Originally posted by Limehouse View Post
                            Pics or it didn't happen.

Glad you seem to be having fun.

Comment

heh, I might just have one, but i´ll have it put it up when I get back.

How come the activity of ths place seems to have died down quite a bit, shame.

Currently i´m in La Serena with a week left of drinking in Santiago, we befriended a local and hopefully he can show us the hotspots :P, if you catch my drift.

Adios amigos.

Comment

Working...
                              X