X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sgtbud
    replied
    Re: looking for a new clan

well, If calling your clan a "pubber clan" is taking shots at yea....sorry if I hurt your ego!

Leave a comment:

• Skates
    replied

Originally posted by Field View Post
    lol competition wut are you talking about
    bud just doesn't like us very much and is doing his best to take shots at us.

If I needed this game to stroke my ego, his comments might actually hurt. However, it does bring up a good question people need to ask when looking for a clan. Generally speaking, there is a difference in a Comp Team and a Clan. One of them is more like a family and the other is ......

Leave a comment:

• imported_Field
    replied

Originally posted by sgtbud
    i was wondering tex...if this guy was wanting a pubber clan like NfB or was wanting some real competition?

And no....we have no openings at this time!
    lol competition wut are you talking about

Leave a comment:

• Dtneter
    replied

Originally posted by schadie001 View Post
    Fellas,

If your looking for something we might be just what you're looking for, and there is no money involved. Our servers are donations only (no pressure). I noticed that you like playing mods also, you guys should check out CF2142.

We are a tournament very competative but I think you and your clan mates would fit right in. We are set up into 2 Armies (RSE and AOF), each army has 3 line companies, a special forces, and a flying wing. If you guys join your clan would stay together and be assigned to one of the companies. We are a tight knit community, and don't just play on together on the battle day. Check it out you might just have found a new home.

If you need help my name is Angry Itch on our Forums, just let me know and I'll hook you up.
    You guys still advertising for a mod that has fallen apart?

Leave a comment:

• sgtbud
    replied

Originally posted by TeXaS_MaSsAcRe View Post
    LOL @ sgt. bud.......wiLd$ide doesnt need anyone else, do they? Tex <3 Sgt.Bud

i was wondering tex...if this guy was wanting a pubber clan like NfB or was wanting some real competition?

And no....we have no openings at this time!

Leave a comment:

• Rugerdog
    replied

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post
    Its been a wild ride, but 2142 no longer has the appeal that it did before. We are all burnt out, and sick of pretending to like it when we really don't care.
    Have you guys considered moving back to BF2? The community there is larger and the game takes a lot longer to get sick of (especially with the expansion/boosters).

Back on topic: I don't recommend joining a clan that you haven't played with for at least a week.

Leave a comment:

• schadie001
    Guest replied

Fellas,

If your looking for something we might be just what you're looking for, and there is no money involved. Our servers are donations only (no pressure). I noticed that you like playing mods also, you guys should check out CF2142.

We are a tournament very competative but I think you and your clan mates would fit right in. We are set up into 2 Armies (RSE and AOF), each army has 3 line companies, a special forces, and a flying wing. If you guys join your clan would stay together and be assigned to one of the companies. We are a tight knit community, and don't just play on together on the battle day. Check it out you might just have found a new home.

If you need help my name is Angry Itch on our Forums, just let me know and I'll hook you up.

Leave a comment:

• TeXaS_MaSsAcRe
    Guest replied

LOL @ sgt. bud.......wiLd$ide doesnt need anyone else, do they? Tex <3 Sgt.Bud

Leave a comment:

• sgtbud
    replied

so....are you looking for a pubbin or competition clan?

Leave a comment:

• diddydecoy
    Guest replied

well established clan , great members , 4 servers.

www.deathdealersofwar.com tell em diddy sent you

Leave a comment:

• imported_SpLiTz
    replied

You could always just enjoy your new-found bachelorhood. Find yourself, seek your own importance, and determine what makes the independent you, powerful. Damn, the bull$h!t is getting deep. Anyways, you don't always have to jump right back in to another relationship, as it reeks of desperation and insecurity. But whatever floats your boat.

Leave a comment:

• Skates
    replied

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post
    FYI Skates, =L13= has been around for 18 months, with roots (the clan we were all in before L13) stretching back to 20 months ago. Its been a wild ride, but 2142 no longer has the appeal that it did before. We are all burnt out, and sick of pretending to like it when we really don't care.
    Fin, I wasn't saying that you guys were just a flash in the pan. I was merely pointing out that many of the ones that go trolling forums for new members don't last very long. Take a look at the "Clan Discussion" forum and see how many of those have survived and how many haven't. My statement that he would have a better chance of finding one that would be around, not another one that would disappear was not aimed at =L13=, but possibly at whatever clan tried to snatch him up.

Too bad to see you guys go away, you always brought good competition to our servers.

Leave a comment:

• Fingulfin
    replied

Originally posted by fatmooseknuckle View Post
    one mans trash is another mans treasure.
    lol, that was us :laugh: Good times...

Leave a comment:

• fatmooseknuckle
    replied

sorry to hear of the break up, but i guess it's inevitable at some point. as far as my advice, i'm sorta w/ Skates on this one. different clans have a different appeal. some are just out for fun, some for competition, others for teamwork, etc. like too short used to say, "get in where you fit in". there's no one answer, as one mans trash is another mans treasure. start w/ good pings & go from there. we're not actively recruiting, but feel free to stop by our server & talk to some regulars who are mainly west coast based. maybe just asking around will help point you in the direction that you're looking to go. best of luck to you.

=TRR= 72.51.44.11 (all conquest maps)

Leave a comment:

• Fingulfin
    replied

We imploded... Sorta. Our leadership has been kinda shakey from the start (4 leaders, only one of whom actually "led"), and due to our true leader having a ton of problems in RL, all our servers expired (including TS). We (me and a few of the core group) have known that we were on the decline for a few weeks now, as soon as our TS went down last thursday (I think it was) I knew that we wouldn't be coming back.

FYI Skates, =L13= has been around for 18 months, with roots (the clan we were all in before L13) stretching back to 20 months ago. Its been a wild ride, but 2142 no longer has the appeal that it did before. We are all burnt out, and sick of pretending to like it when we really don't care.

So, we all left "Lucky 13" as a structure. We (the core group) currently hang out together on my ZMod TS discussing our future. Where one of us goes, all of us go. When one of us plays, all of us play. We are in essense still a clan, but we have shed the =L13= tags and the leadership that they represent. ATM we are all equals, friends who are just waiting for that next big game to grab our attention. When that happens, we will reform. What as, I have no clue. But it will happen.

-Fingulfin

PS: No, I don't think I will be booting up normal 2142 ever again. I will probably continue with the Zombie Mod though, so don't think you are rid of me just yet

Leave a comment:

Working...
X