Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You gotta be kidding me.... (Read Stonecold)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You gotta be kidding me.... (Read Stonecold)

Well as some of you may or may not know i pre-ordered this game hoping to receive the unlock code for the sniper rifle but due to no participating retailers here in Oz i couldnt get that code.

It was through Stonecold that i said i would give EACS a go knowing that my chances were far from good. However to my surprise within 2 emails explaining my case and within 24 hours of each email i sent i got replies, ad the final reply gave me a sniper unlock code.

I must say this has rather impressed me and EACS has gained a little more respect from me.

Thanks

Re: You gotta be kidding me.... (Read Stonecold)

Wow... That's sweet... :salute:

I guess EACS has changed since the BF2142 times... Or maybe the PC and console has different people working there...

Comment

I wonder if I can try it........ lol

Comment

Originally posted by therealmat View Post
        I wonder if I can try it........ lol
        Hmm I bet someone could dupe them. :laugh:

Comment

You fail you have it for 360 you cant play us Im gunna try get the code

Comment

Spoke too soon the code doesnt seem to be working, and i still cant figure out where to get my veterans code or the stats page code

Comment

They are not codes The Stats and the Vet one are Auto Updates

Comment

The problem is i cant see how it can auto update me when it doesnt really have any f the information to do it.

Comment

you need to link your account.

Comment

While I'm glad that you received a sniper code after some polite asking, that's no good that it doesn't work. My sniper code that was emailed to me from Amazon.com doesn't work either, unfortunately. I input the code and it brings up the dialog box that says, "Unlocking weapon" and then the box disappears and the sniper rifle is still locked, but I don't recieve an error message. I even tried inputting my code for the M-60 again just to see what would happen. That at least gives me an error code saying it couldn't unlock the weapon (presumably because it's already unlocked).

It's not a big deal though since I play as recon the least. I have unlocked everything else from the Find All Five promo and I'm just glad I have my M-60.

Comment

I need the sniper and the Uzi left to go, i want the sniper unlocked as its semi auto, something i dont really want to have to waste an unlock credit on.

Also, can i still play the demo and get the Uzi? As my friends are playing the demo and it says i can join them having not downloaded it, but i own the full game. Also what are the risks to my account atm if i do this>?

Comment

im still having trouble getting the News Letter for M60 to work.
                        iv signed up two times now and each time there was no code in the email :hmm:

"Hi !

Thanks for signing up for emails and newsletters from Battlefield!
                        You'll now receive all of the latest and greatest news and info about
                        Battlefield, at this email address, as you've requested.

Have fun,

Battlefield"
                        am i signing up for the wrong thing? i dont get it

Comment

Check your TGN inbox Dingdong.

Comment

According to the stats website, the stats for the demo are independent of the full game. Playing the demo and ranking up to the 4th rank is the only way to unlock the Uzi. I wouldn't think it's possible to play the demo without downloading it first though but playing the demo shouldn't cause any problems on your account.

I still wouldn't mind getting the sniper unlock, but my code just doesn't want to work. Who did you contact to get a sniper unlock code?

Comment

Well i contacted EACS but got the same problem with the code not working, and now they wont email me back.

Comment

Working...
                              X