Sick sad bombsight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick sad bombsight

This is nuts! Really, if you haven't seen it yet you have to watch it now. The frags are absolutely incredible even though the editing and music could use some work.

It's CS 1.6 so if you haven't played it before here's how it looks It's also a nice chance to see how ridiculous 1.6's wallspam is

Re: Sick sad bombsight

I've seen this plenty of times... almost zero editing but the sick nastiest frags I've ever seen in any CS video.

Comment

I've never played Counter-Strike 1.6.

Did they implement Auto-Aim or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka View Post
        I've never played Counter-Strike 1.6.

Did they implement Auto-Aim or something?
        Lol, thats just the awesomeness of this video. All those kids are beast, and thats it.

Comment

CS 1.6's spray patterns aren't as random as in CSS though, it's a bit easier to spray in 1.6.

Not that this isn't skilled though, wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Epic // View Post
            Lol, thats just the awesomeness of this video. All those kids are beast, and thats it.
            I smell tuna.

Comment

I smell tuna.
              So does mai cat.

Comment

So does mai cat.
                So your cat agrees with me that this video is fishy.

Comment

So your cat agrees with me that this video is fishy.
                  You're going to fast Dairuka, not all of them are smart as you *cough* us.

Comment

Oh and just a heads up, all this footage have been taken from CS 1.0 - 1.6 so it has taken several years to get this

Comment

Originally posted by vika09 View Post
                      You're going to fast Dairuka, not all of them are smart as you *cough* us.
                      Yea, you guys are just so smart, you can smell fish. 1+ internets

And no, this video isn't fishy at all... especially since its posted on SourceRadio.

Some people are just realllly realllly random, or they're just freaking amazing.

Comment

Yea, you guys are just so smart, you can smell fish. 1+ internets

And no, this video isn't fishy at all... especially since its posted on SourceRadio.

Some people are just realllly realllly random, or they're just freaking amazing.
                        CS 1.0 to CS 1.6 had no spray variable. It was almost always the same, making people remember the spray pattern and fire like mad.

Boring, I would say. CS:S sadly, takes a lot more skill imho.

Comment

Originally posted by vika09
                          CS 1.0 to CS 1.6 had no spray variable. It was almost always the same, making people remember the spray pattern and fire like mad.

Boring, I would say. CS:S sadly, takes a lot more skill imho.
                          Oh dear... don't even say that on the internet. Some 1.6 loyalist will murder you in your sleep. The view of the public is that 1.6 is much harder, and I generally agree with them. The Headshot boxes for Source are much much bigger than those of 1.6, in its defense. But its better we didn't get into that topic...

I did start with source, and play it because its all I ever learned how to play. I just think it flows better too.

Comment

Working...
                          X