Attn: Skilled bomber pilots. Help me get Aerial Service Ribbon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn: Skilled bomber pilots. Help me get Aerial Service Ribbon

So I only have two ribbons left to get, the Aerial Service ribbon, and the War College ribbon. One of those, I actually plan to get, but I need the help of an experienced pilot.

I can fly choppers fine, but jets, I can't seem to get hold of...maybe I haven't practiced enough. Nevertheless, I've jumped into a couple of Daqing/Clean Sweep games as the gunner on a jet, and gotten 13-17 kills IAR, but cannot get 19. So I want to try again with a good pilot who won't hog ALL of the kills.

If any good pilots wanna help me out, I'm sure I can return the favor for an award you are struggling with. If so, PM me and I'll give you my teamspeak server info and we'll play.

Re: Attn: Skilled bomber pilots. Help me get Aerial Service Ribbon

"Nobody?

Ok, no cream"

Comment

Are you from EU?

Comment

If you want me to fly for you just post here. I'm a decent pilot, and with a good gunner won't mind letting you have some of the kills.

Comment

No Kiwi, I am from the US. I assume you were hinting at the theorhetical pings you'd get if you were helping me out?

Anyway, Kiwi and Falcon, thanks for the offers anyway, but I had someone help me out just yesterday to get the award. I played with a captain on Daqing as the Chinese bomber co-pilot and scored 24 kills to get the ribbon. (Thanks, in part, to the US team running around in fully-filled buggies of three victims)

Comment

Could someone please refresh my memory, to get the Areal service ribon, you gotta be plane gunner and get min. 19 kills?
            Or just get 19 kills in a jet no matter gunner or pilot?

Comment

If only they were those big chinese truck-thingies (Nanjings?) or HMMMVs

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleG View Post
                Could someone please refresh my memory, to get the Areal service ribon, you gotta be plane gunner and get min. 19 kills?
                Or just get 19 kills in a jet no matter gunner or pilot?
                You need to be in the jet for 15 minutes and get 19 kills. It doesn't matter if you're the gunner or pilot, but if you're the gunner then any kill your pilot gets won't count towards the badge.

Comment

I remember golf of oman and I was trying to kill **** and my gunner kept tv missiling everything before i got a chance to kill nething (yes this was in a jet and I was the pilot). He had some serious skill... Shooting the choppers out of the air like it was nothing lol O_o

Comment

Working...
                  X