No announcement yet.

What is your favorite weapon in BF:BC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite weapon in BF:BC?

Whats your favorite weapon, or weapons, in the game?

I would have to say the M16, or the American shotgun. Both are so epic. :P

I would also say... that the best thing to unlock would be the auto injector for the assault class. A return to full health whenever you want? I'll take it.

Re: What is your favorite weapon in BF:BC?

i have not used every weapon yet but, im going to say the MG36 would be it.
    Reasons: Good amount of Ammo, its very accurate and has good damage.

Comment

Yea, MG36 is beast. Its loads more accurate than the other support weapons.

Comment

M95 50 Cal. nothin like putting a slug into someones skull from a kilometer away then the sound of that bolt sliding another round into the chamber

Comment

I played the singleplayer, and I liked the XM8

Comment

Originally posted by Carbon_Snake
            M95 50 Cal. nothin like putting a slug into someones skull from a kilometer away then the sound of that bolt sliding another round into the chamber
            i agree, and it sound even better in a building

the UMP is pretty good as well

Comment

:yay:UMP!:yay:

Comment

I loved the whole XM8 series(Sub and Light Machine Gun)

Comment

I like the M60 and the M416

Comment

I have been getting some really good results with the assault version of the XM8... So that and the M24/M95 are my favorites...

Comment

I play recon a lot, always been a sneaky style player. To answer the thread I'll have to expand my answer to give better insight by giving a Situation/Gadget/Weapon combo. With that said;
                      Situation: Urban or enclosed areas
                      Gadget: Motion Sensor to help my team and myself see enemies. I often place these around the crates when defending or attacking.
                      Weapon: Knife for a quick kill as they walk through a door or around a corner
                      Situation: Open maps with long view distance
                      Gadget: Laser Designator for a Vehikill
                      Weapon: M95 to take your head off at the furthest distance I can
                      Situation: Urban maps with short view distance
                      Gadget: Motion Sensor to flush out people hiding
                      Weapon: SVU for silenced semi-auto kills

Comment

I dont have a favourite yet, I do have a weapon I hate though......the laser designator, It does not go where I want it.

Comment

^^

Then you are doing it wrong.

I bet you just press the right analog foward and let it go, right?

You are suppose to press and hold it where you want the missle to go. Well, atleast i press and hold it, and it has worked out pretty well...

Weird thing is that i haven't yet been killed with laser designator. And i have been using tanks/APC's/Humvees and helos(not much, but still). And snipers have zeroed in on me with that thing...

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold313 View Post
                            ^^

Then you are doing it wrong.

I bet you just press the right analog foward and let it go, right?

You are suppose to press and hold it where you want the missle to go. Well, atleast i press and hold it, and it has worked out pretty well...

Weird thing is that i haven't yet been killed with laser designator. And i have been using tanks/APC's/Humvees and helos(not much, but still). And snipers have zeroed in on me with that thing...
                            Thats just luck, and even still you don't use them much, I get killed by them all the time. Probably because I use tanks constantly.

What you gotta do if it's locked on is... BACK UP. Get the hell away.

Because if the dude knows what hes doing, and you're still going forward you will get hit most of the time. If you reverse and hit the deck, its impossible to get hit. The reason this usually fails is that you'll usually bonk into something when you're in reverse. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Epic // View Post
                              Thats just luck, and even still you don't use them much, I get killed by them all the time. Probably because I use tanks constantly.

What you gotta do if it's locked on is... BACK UP. Get the hell away.

Because if the dude knows what hes doing, and you're still going forward you will get hit most of the time. If you reverse and hit the deck, its impossible to get hit. The reason this usually fails is that you'll usually bonk into something when you're in reverse. :P
                              And one other way is to make lot of turns. I just did it today.

Got that lock tone, popped smoke, backed up, then hitted gas. Did lot of S turns, and he missed. Few min went by, got lock again. I did lot of turns again, he missed. But then i was taken out by enemy tank..

One other thing you can try is to wait until the missle is close enough, then hit gas or reverse. There's no way he can turn the missle if you do it just in time.

Comment

Working...
                              X