Are E-Sports on Eurosport 2 any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are E-Sports on Eurosport 2 any good?

Hi guys! I recently read that Eurosport 2 are gonna start showing e-sport. Appparently they have already been sending old e-sports but now they are going to send new stuff. (I was a bit confused). Can anyone tell me if e-sports on Eurosport are good?

Re: Are E-Sports on Eurosport 2 any good?

whats e-sports and is this the right section?

Comment

Haven't watched it myself, Eurosport is somewhere in 900 number on my digital TV package I rarely venture up that far

Originally posted by jazzman930 View Post
      whats e-sports and is this the right section?
      Competetive gaming (so for example a TGL match) being broadcast really, it's normal median (sp?) is streaming over the net. It looks like Eurosport are trying to put on TV and see what happens.

Comment

honestly from what i saw last time it was bad, as in terrible

I can remember Sky broadcasting the CGS at Christmas, I watched it because someone I know was on it for the css teams

and it was...urgh...so glamorised, rubbish spectating of the actual game lack of first person etc, poor directing

it made me cringe and its crapness, I havent watched any recently but a few mates have told me it hasnt improved

Comment

www.mlgpro.com is apparently the pro gaming place (for consoles and a bit of pc) i personally havn't looked into it much but their main game/sport is halo 3...which is ****

Comment

Working...
          X