Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a good tactical server to play on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a good tactical server to play on.

I used to play on the "512th" (I think it was 512th) tactical server, but I had to reinstall and I lost my favorites, now I can't find it anymore. I want a server that has the slower movement, jump height rules, crouching, etc. If anyone knows a good server that is populated fairly well most of the day can you tell me the IP please? Thanks.

Re: Looking for a good tactical server to play on.

i'm not totally sure if this is the right IP (i have it saved on my desktop, on my laptop right now) but, i found the website of the clan that owns the server...

thebadco.com

according to their site, the IP is 69.28.220.171:28960

They run a really cool mod. No jump shooting/bunnyhopping, gun jamming, no kill message, bleeding, some other stuff that I can't remember...

hope that helps

Comment

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

Comment

isn't tactical gamer good?

Comment

One of the more tactical servers that i've played on have running speed reduced. Yes the servers are not ranked because they use modded server files.
          The one i was on most recently was [RIP] NORUN Hardcore server.
          They make the walking speed 3/4 and running speed 1/2 of what it is in vanilla cod4. It makes for a much slower, and cautious gameplay. If thats tactical to you, then this will be right up your ally, if not try a hardcore tactical realism server, they normally run S&D

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Freedom
            isn't tactical gamer good?
            Yes good call. Here are the server IPs for Tactical Gamers servers. It's mainly populated at night time though. But you definitely want to check it out, if you desire slower, more tactical play. Everyone uses VOIP as well. Make sure you have a mic.

Server 1 is normal hardcore: 75.125.97.200

Server 2 is running the TRM realism mod: 75.125.97.201

Comment

Here are some servers with PB enabled and have the word "tactical" in the server names:

Comment

Thank you guys so much! And yes, by tactical I was mainly looking for hardcore version with reduced speed. Sometimes I just get tired of sprinting and fast paced CoD4 games, but still really love the gameplay. So, I enjoy the slower games a lot. Thanks again; I will try all these IP's.

Comment

22ndMEU 1CD 3rdID and some others

Comment

I found the one I used to play on: 502nd server. 63.209.34.114:28960

Comment

Working...
                    X