looking for help with movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for help with movie

as some of you know, im part of the Extreme Realism Mod development team (publicity section)
    im also in charge of making the intro movie for the mod, but ill need help b/c i want specific things to happen, not just clips of fighting.
    so im recruiting people here and other places to help with this movie.

2 requirements-
    1) you can shoot somewhat straight
    2) you can follow directions!

filming will most likely start on the 7th of july, when my dad will be going away for a week to Israel.

if you are interested post here and ill give more details as they become available.

Re: looking for help with movie

=NfB=BrianSnyder here. would love to help. need a sniper? :nod:

Comment

I am willing to help if I have time.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianSnyder
        =NfB=BrianSnyder here. would love to help. need a sniper? :nod:
        as it may turn out, yes. well need a lot of them for one part....

Comment

=NfB= NitrouStang960

Send me info on how I can help. I'm comfortable in a main character role or just as an extra

Also, editing and motion graphics-wise... I'm a full time game trailer editor for Sony PlayStation and would love to help out in that aspect in any way I can if needed. I've been thinking of putting together something for bf2142 recently.

Comment

theres no main character.

ill tell you guys the rough outline of the intro- suez canal- PAC special forces rush the bridge under fire from a bunch of stationary MGs. they dodge them, then take them out in various way. ull see later. they come under attack from a tank and a jet, but finally are able to blow up the radar dish. cut to Severnaya (new map thats in ERM) the PAC fly in on 2 transports to the EU power reactor, then blow it up. EU engineers blow up the transports and PAC and EU soldiers get in a firefight. EU snipers come and kill all but 2-4 PAC soldiers, and thats when PAC apc comes to the rescue and saves the surviving PAC soldiers, and zoom out of the base, and whats when it ends.

we will need good transport pilots because the area where the transports will land are pretty small.

i will be doing the editing myself, for i have the music and such, but thanks for your offer. ill request your assistance if i need it.

Comment

Mark me down for transport pilot!

Just kidding about the main character part Let me know if you could use any foleys or sfx for graphics. Sounds like a fun project.

Comment

hold on guys-
                just remembers something- the server will probably be in the US, so i need to know if you can play on US servers or not.
                if you cant, im so sorry, but if so, thats great!

Comment

update- change of plans- theres no script, as ive told others. but if you want, all you need ot do is join and have fun!
                  more info later on!
                  the movie making will go on for a few days, rotating the map every day. we will be having the battle recorder for all of the battles, and there will be only one match a day, so dont miss it if you want to be in it!

Comment

another update-
                    filming will be pushed off, because of some unforeseen problems with my dad (he took BF2142 away )

Comment

lololololol. why did he take it away? u been a naughty boy? :laugh:

Comment

nah- i got really hooked on Combat Arms and played it for 7 hours straight. too long to be on the computer, according to him.

Comment

tsk tsk...you know you been on too long when you start hearing alarm clocks in other rooms of the house and the sunlight starts creepin through the window. That's what time I go to bed.

Comment

Working...
                          X