Any oldies still around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any oldies still around?

Returning vet here. Just looked at the forums for the first time in a year, and damn, I gotta say, I was a ****. Been reading though past threads. But anyone from way back still around?

Re: Any oldies still around?

What exactly do you consider way back?

Comment

Old enough to remember the Voss Wars.

Comment

they still going on I think

Comment

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

The latest voss wars

I haven't been here since the beginning but pretty long.

Comment

Looks like I was here before you so I guess that's going way back. I don't post near as much because there really isn't as much discussion going on as back when the game first came out. However, yes a thread on the Voss Wars still pops up from time to time. Either that or another thread gets hijacked by a Voss War.:shakehead:

Comment

I been here for pretty long....

Comment

Logging in sometimes. But not posting as much as before. Same as Skates, not much to talk about recently.

Comment

Yep... Even yo old "Voss VS Buar OMG" threads have died down. Our most recent was the first one I have seen in a LONG time... Most people have finally come to terms with it.

On topic, I've been around for a while (not as long as you), and I'm still here... A bit more stuck up and conceited than before, but still here none the less xD

Comment

I guess I'm an oldie then..at least I was here when the Voss Wars around..multiple threads -_-

Comment

Well I think I was one of the first people to have 2142, bought it from EA Link back in 'the day'. Good times!

Comment

Back here and playing after a few months myself. Good site, good game.

Comment

I'm a 2142 oldie, formerly known as Demetatron/Metaretron if somebody remembers these names.

Comment

Well I've been here for a while, I haven't seen any noticeable drops in BF2142 population so I'm thinking most people are still around.

Some have moved on to COD4, I almost did too until my PC quit on me :P.

I don't post as much as I used to since there's nothing new really.

Comment

Just stopped by after a long time away... work... TF2... and COD4 have taken me away. Had to rebuild my system months back and haven't reinstalled BF2142 since... who knows... I might get back into it sometime to finish out my BackToBasic soldier.

Comment

Working...
                              X