Help with Battlefield Veterans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Battlefield Veterans!

Alright, so I registered Bad Co. and I used the account I bought Northern Strike with and that lit up. I put in my account info for 2142, but it says invalid username/password (I'm not sure on that so that's not a big issue, but how do I recover my info?) and then I put in my BF2 info (i've played all expansions and i'm SURE about my account info) and it says "Account could not be verified." What the hell? Also, i put in my Vietnam CD Key and it says that the key has already been claimed. What?? Still looking for my 1942 collection..

Can someone please help? I feel gipped because i've been a big fan of the Battlefield series and I definately deserve my rewards for the time i've put in it.

Re: Help with Battlefield Veterans!

Have you played BF2 and BF2142?

I got the same error with BF2142 than you. So i re-installed played a few rounds and after that the vet prog. accepted my username and password.

Same could help with BF2.

Im thinking that it does that if you haven't played them in ages and your player has disappeared from the lists.

If you get BF2/142 working with that, you don't need to put 1942 to the list. Since you get the unlock...

Hope this helps ya out...

Comment

Woo i just got it to work

Now where do i get my code?

Comment

You don't get a code when you get vet status. You just fire up the game, and it should come automatically...

Comment

i'm on level 2 and have yet to get the unlock

kinda pisses me off

also i pre-ordered and didn't get the code so i sent an email to ea yesterday i think they emailed me back last night gotta check now

Comment

whats the link for EACS? Who did you email for the code?

Comment

Login, and click 'Contact Us'..

Comment

I really should have done that on my own shouldnt i........

Comment

Working...
                X