BF2 Stunt Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Stunt Video

Hello, Just a small stunt video i made just to test editing ect.Not alot of Stunts but i hope you like it ^^.
    ~Sickem
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcgPGYKr6UY&fmt=18[/media]

:yay:

Re: BF2 Stunt Video

I told you it was epic already, so needless to say I loved it .

Comment

Great Vid.. we need to get together, so I can show you some real stunts..

Comment

Originally posted by clementsjd1
        Great Vid.. we need to get together, so I can show you some real stunts..
        You don't know who you're talking to . Crazysavaunt is probably the best stunter as of today, and Sickem isn't far behind!

Comment

I made Doggie and Sickem friends! <3

Nice video, even though you took me off your xfire. And yeah, as Doggie said, you don't know who you're dealing with - if you start sh!t with sickem, you're either able to back it up or he'll show you up like nothing you've seen before.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52
            You don't know who you're talking to . Crazysavaunt is probably the best stunter as of today, and Sickem isn't far behind!
            Originally posted by SyniK'
            I made Doggie and Sickem friends! <3

Nice video, even though you took me off your xfire. And yeah, as Doggie said, you don't know who you're dealing with - if you start sh!t with sickem, you're either able to back it up or he'll show you up like nothing you've seen before.
            ROFL, me and sickem are great friends, I was messin around with him.. Take it easy guys, it's gonna be ok.. ROFL

Comment

nice video sickem, liked the effects, and thankyou doggie , in a day or 2 ill be finished with My Version of that video.

Comment

nice loved it

Comment

Working...
                X