Titan Shield Glitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan Shield Glitch

We've all experienced finding the enemy shields still up , when enough missile strikes should have dropped their shields . Its a bit of a drag when you still have to defend your own titan , and win on silos without being able to board their titan .

Any ideas as to the cause ? This was going on before 1.5 , and was a bit supprised it wasn't fixed . They saw they screwed the pooch with the pac gunship server patch , why can't they fix this one too ?

Re: Titan Shield Glitch

Its a server side error, I don't really know what causes it. The Titan code is pretty straight forward, you would think it would work fine...

Comment

I've also noticed that it effects APC spawn (at silos) as well , depending on which side gets the glitch first . As in , if the first team to loose their shields has the glitch , APC spawn is effectd ... but if the glitch is on the second team to loose their shields , there is no difference related to APC's

Comment

i've been noticing a lot more titan server problems lately. they crash often, can't spawn in the hangar, and also this bug - all more frequent than before. i wonder what's up.

Comment

Working...
        X