No announcement yet.

Valve should really just wait and realese more than one class update at a time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Valve should really just wait and realese more than one class update at a time

If you guys think the pyro craze is annoying and obnoxious to you!

Try playing a spy 24/7.

I'm 'trying' to get good at it, but after a couple of backstabs, I seem to get burned by one of the half-dozen pyros randomly spamming the burn button.

Comment

Re: Valve should really just wait and realese more than one class update at a time

Originally posted by Dairuka
      If you guys think the pyro craze is annoying and obnoxious to you!

Try playing a spy 24/7.

I'm 'trying' to get good at it, but after a couple of backstabs, I seem to get burned by one of the half-dozen pyros randomly spamming the burn button.
      From my POV a good spy is a dead spy, so you are doing fine :thumbsup:

Comment

aye the pyro will make a spies life very hard, I only usually play spy on Goldrush now because of the noob spam ruining my beloved class

I still manage to backstab some of the ****ers though, just got to make sure you have a James Bond style escape planned

Comment

I think some classes should have less acivs then others, just because the classes themselves are all not the same. The medic acivs were most likely the hardest ones to get, because most of them are things that most medics don't do in a normal match. The pryo ones on the other hand actually were more fair and easyer to get in normal games without having to go to a speical server to get them.
          I think the next 2 or 3 classes that should get new stuff is Eng, Spy, and scout OR soilder, Demo man, and heavy

Comment

the Spy needs it the most, after that I would probably give the Heavy or scout an update

or engi instead of scout

Comment

Theres been a Offense (Pyro), Support (Medic) so surely they must do a Defense next? (Demo, Heavy or Engie)

Comment

it would suck hamster testicles if they did demo

I can not in anyway see a reason to give the demo an update now

hes the paramount noob class ffs!

Comment

I think Heavy is the way to go if they are doing it by class types. If not its going to be spy or scout.

Comment

With that supposed heavy weapon posted your predictions could be right! Lets hope they leave soldier, demo and sniper 'til last..

Comment

I'm clever :awes

Comment

update wooooo

but not a class pack

finally gave the pyro back some damage dropoff thank god, but not as bad as it used to be

and thank god they did that those spy fixes

Comment

Working...
                        X