Lack of gametypes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lack of gametypes?

Well I been spending most of my time playing the singleplayer to better familarize myself with all the controls and the PS3 it's self since I just got it too.

I played the multiplayer a bit, but I feel there is a severe lack of gametypes. The gold rush isnt so bad it reminds me of Invader on Medal of Honor Pacific Assault, I really hoped to see BF2 style conquest gametype.

Hopefully something is added later on in a patch.

Re: Lack of gametypes?

EA/DICE Have already confirmed that conquest will be added in the coming months.

Comment

Originally posted by sGkillfest
      EA/DICE Have already confirmed that conquest will be added in the coming months.
      Shows how much I paid attention. thx sGkillfest. :salute:

Comment

No problem

Comment

Yea, cant wait for conquest!

Not that i dislike Goldrush, i just prefer capturing strategic points/flags over trying to blow up a box of gold.

Comment

I just hope they will run mixed servers.

It would be nice to be able to have a mixture of game types on the same server rather than having to switch servers to play a different game type.....

We will just have to wait and see....

Comment

Originally posted by Flamesfan_21
              Yea, cant wait for conquest!

Not that i dislike Goldrush, i just prefer capturing strategic points/flags over trying to blow up a box of gold.
              Saying that, Goldrush promotes more teamwork, considering everybody is only going for 2 (or even 1) objectives.

Have they sorted out the squadding yet?! And VOIP?

Comment

Have they sorted out the squadding yet?! And VOIP?
                From what I experienced so far you are put into squads automatically. Either im too stupid (a good possibility since im new to the ps3) or there isnt a way to create and join specific squads.

As for VOIP i've heard a few scraggly noises today while playing and saw the users name. So IDK.

PSNID : MrKLM

Comment

Originally posted by Manzi
                  From what I experienced so far you are put into squads automatically. Either im too stupid (a good possibility since im new to the ps3) or there isnt a way to create and join specific squads.

As for VOIP i've heard a few scraggly noises today while playing and saw the users name. So IDK.

PSNID : MrKLM

Here's hoping for the 1.01 patch that'll elimate all the badness and give us lovely conquest. :yay:

Comment

badness
                    Only badness I have noticed is some Animation Glitches. Other then that theres no badness. unless you mean "Bad Company"

Comment

i thought conquest was ready for download on the day of release?

Comment

^^

Nope... DICE said after the release... So it could be days/weeks/months(hope not) until we get it...

Comment

damn...maybe i was setting my hopes too high

Comment

^^

Yeah, maybe...

But the conquest is still coming though, ETA is still unknown for it...

Comment

Lets just hope its soon, although i don't want to get my hopes up seeing as were talking about EA/DICE.

Im just glad conquest is on its way, as soon as its in, ill feel right at home.

Comment

Working...
                              X