Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 server hacked need help!

Hello,

Someone is hacking a server I play on often. When you try to join it says the Server is full. You can sometimes join by trying about 10 times, it may finally let you in.

It started when a guy with an aimbot was kicked. he then hacked the server and it is down since. He said he was going to do it and he did.

Anyone know how to remove this hack?

Thanks in advance,

Re: BF2 server hacked need help!

are you the admin of the server? and you say its down but you can try to join?

Comment

I am not the admin but can pass any helpful info on. The server is up, it usually shows Zero players.

You can try to joing but it says it is full. If we keep trying to join it lets you in after 10-15 tries.

Sometimes we can manage to get 4 or 6 players on the server but most players give up because they see the server full error.

Comment

Restart server, only way intially.
        Keep restarting it until he gets bored because when is using that he cant play bf2 him self, therefore probaly get bored in some time.

~Slash

Comment

That happened to a good friend of mine, as well.. he just turned his server off for a day, the dude gave up.. and stopped messing with it..

Just a word of advice change your passwords.. On your CC.

Comment

Originally posted by Slashiem
            Restart server, only way intially.
            Keep restarting it until he gets bored because when is using that he cant play bf2 him self, therefore probaly get bored in some time.

~Slash
            and how would you know that?

Comment

Thanks for the info,

I am passing this on to the admin. The company that owns the server told him there is an exploit in BF2 and there is nothing that can be done for now. Will a new patch help, I heard 1.5 is due next month?

They rent the server, I am not sure if they can reboot it remotely or have to call in for a reboot.

What did you mean change password on CC. Is this the password on my player login???

Thanks

Comment

What the owner should do is install bf2cc (www.bf2cc.com) which is basically a remote admin, it gives you the option to restart the server remotely.

@ predragjanjic: I know that because we had it happen to one of *ATG* server, which pretty much everyone couldnt access the server. We rebooted if regularly and even shut down the server for a few days, and he/she got bored and stopped doing it.
                I think it was a jealous Dalian server owner, hehe.

~Slash

Comment

1. Restart the Server and check all settings. Learn about BF2CC and its settings.
                  2. Change all Adminpasswords and look who´s got access. Delete all unnecessary Admins and don´t give full access to all. Normally it´s enough to allow other Admins to just kick/ban and change map. There should be only one or two full Admins.
                  3. If that doesn´t help, ask the Serverprovider to reinstall the Server.
                  4. Register the Server at www.pbbans.com or www.ggc-stream.com for streaming, to keep Cheaters away.

Comment

Working...
                  X