No more Private Glitch in 1.50?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more Private Glitch in 1.50?

Recently I got the Private Glitch in two rounds giving me almost 6000 career points and I thought YAY!!. The points were specified on the score board at the end of the round and even all the ribbons, medals en badges appeared in my BFQH.

Yet...it was not added to my points after I checked various stat sites. So the Private Glitch apparently has been fixed with 1.50 :cry:

Re: No more Private Glitch in 1.50?

The glitch is still there and you still get 100.000.000 awards. Only the poins dont get updated anymore. To bad. But it was lame anyways

Comment

Did you play Shingle, Wake or No Vehicles?

Comment

Originally posted by XxSTAM1NAxX
        Those maps are totally unranked yeh, But the whole private glitch doesnt work anymore...

Comment

strange, I had the private glitch earlier, and it added my points and kills and whatnot. I know for a fact it did, 'cause I went from 50 to 49 (global rank) with the SD-8 Accipiter, woot!\:yay:

Comment

We are talking about CAREER score, not GLOBAL score. Not even all career score, just the added career score.

Comment

Originally posted by di di MAU
              strange, I had the private glitch earlier, and it added my points and kills and whatnot. I know for a fact it did, 'cause I went from 50 to 49 (global rank) with the SD-8 Accipiter, woot!\:yay:
              I'll get you back for that one round where yours raped me...

Comment

Originally posted by XxSTAM1NAxX
                2 consecutive rounds Timeless Titan. One round 4245 and one 1699 career points.

Yes, I know it's lame, but would have been nice anyways

Comment

Originally posted by ZinZ
                  I'll get you back for that one round where yours raped me...
                  I swear that little Accipiter can do everything I can't and more! It blows up cars, out snipes snipers, it even keeps me warm on those cold Leipzig nights. Now if it would just stop nagging me to keep my laundry picked up...

Comment

Working...
                  X