Northern Strike Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern Strike Problem

So I've posted this in the 2142 section a while ago but no response....

So i just reinstalled 2142, used patch 1.40, installed NS, installed patch 1.50 just like the official forums say but i still get this error.

I've been playing this game since it came out but this is the first time its ever happened to me.

Re: Northern Strike Problem

you've been playing since the game came out, yet you only have 2 buddies and are a very low rank...!?

Comment

Originally posted by Shazanelli
      you've been playing since the game came out, yet you only have 2 buddies and are a very low rank...!?
      i have like 4-5 accounts

Comment

Do you get this on all servers or just NS servers?
        I would try installing the 1.5 full patch again.
        I recently reinstalled 2142, used patch 1.50, installed NS, installed patch 1.50, with no problems.

Comment

if natts soolvation doesn't work reinstall, patch 1.20, install NS, and install 1.5.

Comment

I lied. Mine didn't work either, I didn't actually click 'Join Game' when I tested, and today when I did I got the same error.:shakehead:
            Re-installing using patch 1.25, then NS then 1.5 also didn't work.
            I got it to work by going into the registry, finding Battlefield 2142, right clicking on version, modify and changed it to 1.10. Then I patched to 1.40 and then incremental 1.4 to 1.5, then reboot, and it worked..

Comment

Working...
            X