Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rank for stuff gone but still have my stats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rank for stuff gone but still have my stats?

I've recently checked my BF2 stats and I just noticed that I have RANK number for anything.

Like, you can look at your rank for assault, infantry, overall, ect.. its just N/A
    This is really weird because I still have my kills,deaths, ect and all that, but no rank.
    Anyone have any idea whats up?

Re: Rank for stuff gone but still have my stats?

when was the last time you played? and where did you check your stats?

Comment

My suggestion is download BFSV.. you can download it off the net, and it is updates quite frequently.. Other than that.. good luck figuring that out..

Comment

I havnt played regularly for a couple of months. But, I did play a few weeks ago but no change

And I use BF2stats.nl because its the only site that tells me my rank in kits and such, well, not anymore

Comment

Originally posted by CQ-Reborn
          I havnt played regularly for a couple of months. But, I did play a few weeks ago but no change

And I use BF2stats.nl because its the only site that tells me my rank in kits and such, well, not anymore

That site is the site i use and it has been having some major problems for about a week now, and it looks like it was only fixed today, try checking now, or even better try checking some other site.

PS. I had an account i had not used for just under a year, it was about 340 days i had not used my account for and when i went to use it again it was fine and all stats were correct.

Comment

Originally posted by **L96A1**
            That site is the site i use and it has been having some major problems for about a week now, and it looks like it was only fixed today, try checking now, or even better try checking some other site.

PS. I had an account i had not used for just under a year, it was about 340 days i had not used my account for and when i went to use it again it was fine and all stats were correct.

No dice, what is going on
            I still kind of care about my rank for assault because I was in the top 400

Comment

Working...
            X